Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
Rank Stupidity! This whole thing stinks to hell from every angle.

Transferring at this point after already establishing himself in every way possible is blind stupidity. There is no nice way to put it. It makes no sense at all.

Either declare and start making millions in the NFL or continue on at NDSU and become something beyond legendary.

Transferring?????? Accomplishes nothing, and risks everything.

Had he just declared, everyone knows he runs a 4.5 or perhaps with some excellent track training even a 4.4, he would have been a combine star and gone in the 2nd round of this draft. The OLB crop outside of the 1st round in this draft is pathetically weak.

This was a blatantly a dumb-azz! move, and I am mortified that no one close to him talked him out of it.

Friends don't let friends drive their lives like a drunk driver.

The guy is fundamentally sound in every aspect of the game and his tackling and coverage skills are elite. He has...NOTHING TO PROVE!!!

All this stuff is on TAPE for everyone to see.

If he gets dinged up next year with a power 5 team and is still able to hit the field but at 70%, all he does is put out a bunch of bad tape, and ends up a 4th round pick at best; or, he has a serious injury and becomes an afterthought.

If he gets injured as a Bison, he just waits until he is 90% or even 100%, and then goes to work and looks great. If he stays healthy and dominates....he acquires legendary accolades and gets drafted 1st day.

Isaiah Simmons is probably going to be drafted top five this spring based primarily on his stellar forty time. Jabril doesn't need to play in the SEC to get recognized; everybody, who is anybody already knows who he is and what he can do.

The list of guys who could have been drafted in the top 2 rounds of the NFL draft but stayed the last year only to get injured and fade to black is a mile long.

Do I wish him the best and more...Oh yeah, God Bless him everywhere all the time. Am I thankful for all he has done as a Bison student athlete? enormously!

It just is what it is....rank stupidity! Where are this kids friends and family??

I don't know, maybe he just wants to find out first hand what it is really like to lose multiple games and not be in the running for a title.
There is a saying, "A solider who does not want to be a General is a bad solider". An athlete who does not want to compete is a bad athlete. We should respect him for trying to challenge himself and above all, chasing his dreams. Anybody who does not understand this are the stupid, not Jabril.