Quote Originally Posted by met1990 View Post
I try to take my brother, who has cerebral palsy and uses a wheelchair, to at least a couple of home football and basketball games per year. I also take him to other events and venues in the region.

The SHAC is, without exception, the worst venue I've attended with him in regard to accessibility (I haven't tried the Northern, so back off, Lakes). I'm sad to see it's taken legal action for NDSU (which I attended, worked for and continue to support) to make things right in regard to ADA compliance. I hope this action makes this right, because it's ridiculous. I'm thankful my brother has the mobility to get himself into the top row of padded seats on the baseline and I can fold and tuck his wheelchair behind those seats. The upper concourse ADA seating platform is a fucking joke.

As far as people (perhaps those a couple of posts above this) thinking that ADA parking spots and # of seats "seems a bit crazy" or is "a good idea taken too far"--I can only hope you're uninformed or willfully ignorant. Otherwise, you're complete fucking morons.
1. The Northern actually has pretty good accessibility, so the SHAC is the worst.

2. You're completely correct with that last sentence.