Quote Originally Posted by ndsoccerfan View Post
I’m betting that Richman is going to win just enough games to be back while the AD focuses on the WBB dumpster fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As he should. The MBB program has been disappointing the last few years, but just compare MBB to WBB (Richman VS Walseth). Don't get me wrong, I'm in the same boat as most everyone else in pulling out my hair with Dave, there's a lot to be frustrated at. But I honestly think the MBB team will continue to rally this year, and finish with a winning record. So that means Dave's only losing season was last year. So far his teams are averaging a top half finish in conference for his career. There is talent on the team, and I think recruiting is one of his strengths, correct me if I'm wrong those that are heavy into MBB recruiting. His teams are fairly competitive in conference, and doesn't get destroyed on a weekly basis. Keep in mind I'm comparing Richman to Walseth here. I know we have higher expectations than just "being competitive".

Walseth has never hit 10 wins in one season has she? The WBB program has been, well I wouldn't even call it a program. Complete incompetence in every aspect, can't even hold a practice now without begging other programs at NDSU for players. Let's just say recruiting talent has been an issue for Walseth. Maybe she'll strike gold on a visit to some mountaintop village in Bolivia or Albania for her next recruiting class, lol. Perennial bottom or 2nd from the bottom every year. Boat raced constantly by shit teams.

I see potential with Richman. With Walseth, there is no hope. The WBB program in it's current state is beyond broken and can't be fixed. Lucky for Walseth she has another year on that sweetheart contract she has. But WBB is like a cavity. Yes you can wait until next year to get it filled when your dental insurance kicks in so you don't have to pay any money out of pocket, but your damn teeth are rotting away while you wait. I don't have much hope that the WBB situation will improve any time soon, as I don't think NDSU will buy out Walseth, but I hope going forward Larsen will write contracts a little more in favor of NDSU.