Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
Here is something that makes me absolutely livid when it comes to these locker room supplements:

Below are some nuggets pulled from their website.* Regarding the company that some (including myself) are referencing within this thread (Clean Victory).

First of all, this post isn't an indictment against them as it relates to our program.
Rather some of their website content, in my opinion, is quite disingenuous.

Specifically, regarding their Stage One Pre-Workout product, they state the following:

We are a small team of fitness enthusiasts who noticed a big problem in the supplement industry: Lack of transparency. So we set out to make something better: Clean Victory. Our supplement company is 100% honest about our ingredients and dosages.
Why is that important? Well, look at the supplement facts panel on your favorite pre-workout product and you'll most likely see the term "proprietary blend." Supplement companies want you to think this means they've created a special blend of ingredients that magically work together to deliver unique results. This blend is so amazing, they have the doses of each ingredient secret so no other company steals their formula.
The truth is far less exciting – or noble. In reality, these blends are kept secret because they don’t want YOU to know how much (or how little) their products contain key ingredients. You might be paying a premium for little more than a caffeine rush.

Further, they add:
STAGE ONE is also lower in caffeine (because we don’t need it)

If they "don't need it (caffeine)", then why do they add 250 milligrams per serving? As mentioned in an earlier post, this is equivalent to nearly 7 1/2 cans of Coca Cola Classic.

So, they declare that all one is buying when they use a competitor's product is a "caffeine rush", when in actuality that is exactly what one is purchasing or consuming when using their product.

The supplements game is all about deception and profit. But, hey.....perhaps that's just my opinion.

*https://www.cleanvictorysupplements.com/
Shut up and take my money!