Thread: Attendance

Threaded View

Default Re: Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    1You are conflating 2 different things. But my point remains the same and your rhetoric doesnt change that.
    2 You cannot guarantee they will.

Its only ass backward because it doesnt fit your narrative.
    No I am not, I am suggesting that if one buys in and has a good experience then giving back to said organization should not need to be monetarily incentivized.

Guarantee.....neither can you. It's just another way to raise $$$$. I think my way is the future (no give aways/head starts....eveyone is equal based on their actual monetary gifting)

Pat, . IDGAF personally about priority points and u know that this all about being bored so ill play it through.

IMO TM is given too many free perks away at the expense of potentially alienating a group that simply wants a level playing field and will give if it buys access.

Now, of course, my plan falls to shit if there is a large enough contingent of larger $ donors who give enough to to make the small donor giving irrelevant. Then were back to the same issue but in a much better financial situation.

Finally, you don't need the 100 pts anyway....its Xmas you donate the damn things.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 12-03-2018 at 05:52 AM.