Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
I don't know how close it will be. I certainly thought that SDSU and JMU would be a fun game and it turned into a laugher. It is certainly possible that it will come down to the last 5 minutes. But if NDSU plays like they did against SDSU--or if JMU plays like they did against SDSU--it could be over quickly. Yet NDSU has outscored their opponents by an average margin of 42-9 giving up 2 touchdowns and 3 fieldgoals against a couple really solid offensive teams during these playoffs. JMU had a much harder set of opponents but was not nearly as dominant only winning one game by more than 14 points. The truth is we don't really know how the game will turn out. If NDSU can do to JMU what they have done to the last couple good offenses they MIGHT be able to pull out a big victory. But if JMU forces Stick to throw the ball down field to try to get back into the game we could be looking at a blow-out the other way.

That isn't to say it WON'T be a close game. But that at this point we really don't know. If I had to guess I think that the margin of victory will be between 10-17 points. But that is just a guess at this point. Not a blow out. But not a real nailbiter like so many are predicting.
ES throwing the ball is not a death kiss. lots of gaps for our TEs if jmu sells out to stop the run