Quote Originally Posted by louis13 View Post
Play for the trophy please. We have deprived an entire generation of NDSU and UND students, including myself, of the chance to witness the great football rivalry between these two school. All you old timers do is bicker about petty BS but you all had your time to witness the traditions of the Bison vs. the Sioux and now maybe us younger guys want in on that great tradition as well. Who cares about the past differences between our administrations, we will be playing yearly very soon so lets make the game interesting. I know none of you want to hear it but I, as an NDSU grad and lifelong bison fan, cannot wait for the day UND beats us on the gridiron because that's what it takes to get all you old timers to stop bitching and to get the rivalry going again.
Oh good. As the lifelong Bison fan that you are, you do know then that even when we were playing for the nickel trophy....... all of us dumb-ass old-timers ultimately only cared (and currently still care) about only one trophy.............. and, spoiler alert, it wasn't (and isn't) the nickel.

That's the real (and cavernous) difference between the two programs.