[QUOTE=silkamilkamonico;1050947]
Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post

How many shit teams have beat the Bison this year to establish it a pattern? Putting up 21 points against a shit team at home sucks and is embarrasing. Yes. Where's the pattern in that? We dropped 40+ on a Weber St team that is not as bad as everyone thought, in terms of Big Sky conference. We dropped 34 on UND in the 3 quarters they decided to actually try. WE pumped a very good SDSU team with 28 on the road and had an outstanding defensive effort. We scored 31 against UNI which is a team we usually struggle with.

I laugh at Alabama fans who call into their radio station because Saban isn't Godly perfect and win every game in the SEC against top 15+ opponents by 30 points and drop 40 on teams like LSU. This is eerily similar. Our offense isn't perfect. It has holes. It still averages something like 34+ points a game. Maybe I need to start laughing at NDSU fans because they actually are expecting the offense to average 50+ every game. Because that's what would happen if NDSU's offense all of a sudden had a dominant run game, and attacked successfully all 4 quarters.

The game against USD was an embarrassment. The team and the program aren't all of a sudden an embarrassment. It's games like this that make me grateful for us NOT being in FBS, where shit actually gets hard week in and out and I wouldn't have to listen to the constant crying of how bad our 8+ win program year in and out (which we would probably be), sucks.
Seriously! You can't see a pattern? The lack of third down conversion efficiency by the offense throughout the season is not a pattern? The lack of scoring in the second half in every game is not a pattern? The inability to consistently run between the tackles all season is not a pattern? Take off the rose-colored glasses, it might help you see more clearly.