Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Hammer Today!!!!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Fire Hammer Today!!!!

Over the years, I've read all kinds of posts about how Dan Hammer is a tool and doesn't do nearly enough to cover the Bison. And for the most part, I've taken those comments with a grain of salt, largely dismissing them as comments by those of us who never take off our green and gold sunglasses.

Well, today, I have to admit I am finally in that camp. Left the office to pick up something for lunch and was tuned into his show as I frequently do when I'm in the vehicle during lunch hour. And what does he have on his show today? F@#$ing hockey!!!!

I was in my vehicle for 20 minutes and it was all hockey. He has to be brain dead, there is no other way to explain it. Two days removed from the NFL draft, 8 NDSU players getting their dream shot at the NFL, and I have to listen to him talk about Bemidji State, Moorhead State, Nebraska Omaha, and all kinds of hypothetical hockey conferences in light of what just happened for those kids and the NDSU football program. Are you f@#$ing kidding me??? How the draft, free agent signings, and rookie camp invites is not what he is talking about each and every day this week is unbelievable. He should be devoted to getting NDSU coaches, administration, the players, their parents, and whoever else will come on and talk about what an opportunity those kids have and what it means to them and what it means to the university. Brain dead, that's the only logical explanation. And so begins my get rid of Dan Hammer campaign.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Default Re: Fire Hammer Today!!!!

Hammers a tool, thankfully his "radio show" got reduced to 1 hour instead of 2. Not that I listen to it still anyways.

The only time I have to hear is stupid voice is for FAN updates. Thankfully theyre only like a minute long and are pointless as well.

Just go back to freaking Common man for 3 hours until NDSU football season is back. Nobody cares about girls high school track, softball, golf whatever.

I have always said Hammer could use an NDSU co-host on the show, god knows Tank will never offer that perspective.

As for today, the WCHA was voting on expansion today, it is a very newsworthy topic.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Join me on the dark side: McFeely - Noon to 2PM on WDAY 970.
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Trim View Post
    Join me on the dark side: McFeely - Noon to 2PM on WDAY 970.
    trim daddy!!!!!! what about jay thomas? that's my boy lately...in his words dan hammer just got thrown under the BUS in this thead WOW!!!!!!

If UND would have had 1 guy sign FA or get drafted it would have been plastered ALL OVER by Hammer and his cronies, weather or not your a NDSU fan for god sake mention something about the 2 Fargo guys and the Williston kid representing the STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA in the NFL!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Who are the sponsors for his show? Who has ad spots during his show?

Don't target the man, target the money.
    Naughty by nature...not cause I hate ya.

Obviously, he is happy with the audience he has today. I know he cannot count me as one. I would much rather listen to the McFeely show at noon.

533 In a row

he is a fool and a tool..... he is at best so bad he is entertaining at times
    TRUST THE PROCESS

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A day later and I'm still pretty worked up over this.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck