Thread: O-Line Might Be Thinner

Default O-Line Might Be Thinner

And not in the lb. sense.

Looks like Ryan Foster was having a little too much fun at the RRV fair-

Bison lineman may face suspension

North Dakota State starting offensive lineman Ryan Foster will face team disciplinary measures after two alcohol-related offenses at the Red River Valley Fair.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: O-Line Might Be Thinner

At least the Bison coaches have to balls to give out a game suspension for breaking team rules. More than I can say about Coach Haxtoll on not sucking it up and suspending Oshie and Tavesfor a game.

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    At least the Bison coaches have to balls to give out a game suspension for breaking team rules. More than I can say about Coach Haxtoll on not sucking it up and suspending Oshie and Tavesfor a game.
    + freaking +.

That's the first thing that popped into my head when I read that in the paper this morning. Bohl (1) was aware of the situation (2) was direct and straightforward with his responses to the media questions and (3) made it well known that discipline was forthcoming. As a result, the situation is diffused and becomes a non-issue. This is all in sharp contrast to the rampant douchebaggery associated with the similar issue downstream to the north.

This kind of thing happens in the world of collegiate athletics. What makes all the difference is how the situation is handled. Well done, coach.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

[quote=Tatanka;13146This is all in sharp contrast to the rampant douchebaggery associated with the similar issue downstream to the north.

I agree with you totally. But, "douchebaggery" have you been hitting the Beam already and making up words.

Douchebaggery has been in the Bisonville lexicon for at least three or four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Douchebaggery has been in the Bisonville lexicon for at least three or four years.
    My guess is that Tatanka first coined the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo View Post
    My guess is that Tatanka first coined the word.
    Along with the ++.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Along with the ++.
    ++
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I agree...Bohl handled it very well. He needs to keep the team in line. We can't have what we had 2 coaches ago...

I hope you all have a great 4th. There was a lull in festivities and thought I'd post a couple...I am sitting here in Park Rapids, MN having a Leinenkugel's Red for you all!!