Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what do you do???

Default Re: So what do you do???

I run, golf, go to the lakes, the Twins(definately a diehard fan), and then I have classes in the spring and my summer jobs.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I run my dog every morning before work. Definitely more enjoyable now with the nice weather. On the weekends go camping, catfishing, softball, drive the TA as the weather allows. Oh yeah, that was last year. Now it will be feed babies, change diapers and repeat.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I run my dog every morning before work. Definitely more enjoyable now with the nice weather. On the weekends go camping, catfishing, softball, drive the TA as the weather allows. Oh yeah, that was last year. Now it will be feed babies, change diapers and repeat.

So glad I am done with changing diapers. At least until the kids grow up move away and get married. Then I hope to have grandkids but that better be a good 10 years from now.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

EagleBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In between Fishing, Golf and attending Bison Games, I work from home.

My avatar kind of says it........a lot of outdoor stuff now that decent weather is hear. Horse trips to the mountains for fishing, gardening, when Fall gets closer there is some bird hunting, antelope, deer and elk hunting. Once those close there are coyotes that need shooting and rabbits that have to be terminated (so I can make my Rabbit Brats!!).

So that is the life of WYOBISONMAN.....

Spring/Summer: Two nights a week of softball (and the requisite parking lot drink-up afterwards), running and getting my boy/girl twin 19-month old kids outside as much as possible. Also try to get in as much drive-up camping as possible.

Winter: Old man basketball and wish it was Spring/Summer.

Golf, Sports Collector, Attend All Bison Events, And Try To Tour The Country Once Each Fall To A Big 12, Big 10 Or Notre Dame Etc..

BigBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thumbs up Re: So what do you do???

In the fall and spring I have class which take up alot (civil engineering) of time but I still get out to, do some hunting(deer, grouse, and pheasant) in the fall, winter time its all about snowmobiling and snowboarding(used to get out alot more but I still get out alot for someone that lives in one of the flatest places in the world which is about 30+ times a year), and after school gets out I move back home and in the spring start doing a little atving up in MN, that last all summer long, in between working a summer job, also might work in a little fishing here and there and helping my parents on the farm and whatever else they need help with. As far as other sports teams I am Twins fan, Gopher hockey, Wild, Vikes. Oh yeah and I also got into Mountain Biking a couple summers ago so I try to get up to Lutsen or Duluth whenever I can. So basicly I'm always busy. Oh and when I'm at college for the year Im I hit the Xbox pretty good and I always have to make time for the girlfriend or she'll get pissed. :P