Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: GDT: Bison vs Ball State

Default Re: GDT: Bison vs Ball State

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON
    What a game, way to go Herd! *I think it's safe to say the Bison were holding a little something back in the first two games as far as their offensive package. *Walker was great!
    ++

Perles had a whole deck of cards up his sleeve.

The Gophers won't be as surprised though.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by kchats
    That is because NDSU has a great coaching staff. *I think NDSU will not get blown out by Minnesota, they may lose but it won't be a blow out.
    I agree KChats but one thing that will be different is that Minnesota has a better passing game then Ball State and the passing game tonight was what hurt us. We will need to do a much better job on pass D against Minnesota or it may not be as close. But running the ball on this defense won't be an easy task for Minnesota. Either way it will be a fun game and who knows like they say Any given Saturday. It will take a monumental effort by the Bison against Minnesota if they want to repeat this result. Great Win by NDSU!!!!!

Great win - thankfully, the wday audio webcast was flawless. Tremendous effort on both sides of the ball. I hope to make it down to the Stephen F. Austin game next week and see some Bison fans in the great state of Texas next week!

Craig

Congrats, Bison.

this is frikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkken awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!