Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: GAME THREAD: HOMECOMING vs MVS

Default Re: GAME THREAD: HOMECOMING vs MVS

Quote Originally Posted by JBB
    That will bring our avg home attendance to just over 16,000. *We have never finished a season averaging that many.
    Our average attendance is now 16,042 through 3 games.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

kchats Guest

I did on GoBison.com All Access. It was a great run but as Phil Hansen and the others said we know Ryan Parsons can run we want to be more comfortable with his passing game.

How did Steffes look? Listening on the radio, after the 3rd quarter score, he was taken out? It seems that Wisconsin ran all over the Gophers, I'm hoping for a 100 yard and 2 score game out of Kyle next weekend.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Many, Many backups played all day today. The O-Line rotated guys in and out the whole game. Joe Mays only played a couple of plays and many other backups got to play. I didn't really notice the difference. There is a lot of young talent on this team.

kchats Guest

NDSU is beginning to see the difference in having 63 scholarships and therefore having more talent on the team. We are starting to see the division I-AA talent and better depth supplied by the additional scholarships. In the next couple of years the depth should only get better.

GOOD JOB BISON +++++++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by kchats
    NDSU is beginning to see the difference in having 63 scholarships and therefore having more talent on the team. *We are starting to see the division I-AA talent and better depth supplied by the additional scholarships. *In the next couple of years the depth should only get better.
    At the end of the radio broadcast Phil talked about this same issue, the difference in talent level between the days when he played and today. He said the athletes are making plays today that they could not and did not make when he was playing for the Bison. I guess there is a difference between DII and DIAA.

These guys are good.++++++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Freshman Tyler Henry did a great job filling in for Joe Mays!

533 In a row

Gamehunter Guest

Henry had a great game. It's a damn shame guys like Henry have to sit on the sidelines most games when they could clearly be starting for over 3/4 of the I-AA teams out there. Matt Anderson from Cavalier is behind Mays as well. When Mays departs it should be interresting to see which one of these guys wins MLB.