Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Gophers Game Thread

Default Re: Gophers Game Thread

Great Game Bison,

I can empathize with your fans. Gopher fans know very well what its like to outplay a team thats better on paper, yet come up short. Thats college football I guess. Better teams somehow find a way to win even when they are playing poorly and their opposition playing VERY well.

What I have learned from Gopher games like this was true in this game, that TD's and turnovers rule far above all else. We have run people into the ground over the years and still lost games. If you arent winning in either category, its nearly impossible to win.

Your team had great spirit and a very good game plan. The gophers were flat and you took it to them to the end. I cant say I was surprised because I knew you had a good team. Looking forward to the rematch.

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Believe me so are we. Thanks for the kind words but it still doesn't take the sting out of the loss. Good luck in the rest of the season.

I bought the "Game Plan" this year just for games like this one.

I pulled very hard for the Bison to win one against the big guys.

Anyone who watched the game knows who the better team was and although moral victories are somewhat hollow I offer my congratulations to NDSU for having a very good team and building this type football program.