Thread: MSU-Moorhead vs Mayville

Default MSU-Moorhead vs Mayville

2 Epic Programs clash tomorrow in Mayville

I got Moorhead 28
    Mayberry 6 (should have hired Oksendahl)

Default Re: MSU-Moorhead vs Mayville

Quote Originally Posted by scbison
    2 Epic Programs clash tomorrow in Mayville
    LOL!! ;D ;D ;D

I'm such a sucker for sarcastic humour...
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

NdFaN Guest

Mayville is gonna get its butt whooped again. Its a sorry excuse for a football program, Does anybody know who the head coach at Mayville is? Anybody know anybody who plays for its program? Mayville seems to be able to hire good basketball coaches but they always drop the ball when it comes to hiring a football coach. Wouldn't be surprised if the Dragons win by 30 or 40 tomorrow.

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NdFaN
    Mayville is gonna get its butt whooped again. *Its a sorry excuse for a football program, Does anybody know who the head coach at Mayville is? *Anybody know anybody who plays for its program? *Mayville seems to be able to hire good basketball coaches but they always drop the ball when it comes to hiring a football coach. *Wouldn't be surprised if the Dragons win by 30 or 40 tomorrow.
    Maybe the Whioux can get them on their schedule ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NdFaN Guest

Ha they won't even have a team here in the near future if they don't get shit turned around their. Comet Athletic Club (CAC) is 150 grand in the hole right now and have tell Jan 1st to pay that off. What happens if they don't pay that off by Jan 1 I don't know but it maybe the end of the CAC and Mayville athletics we know it. Also on September 18, a committee from the State Board of Higher Education is going to tour the campus and look at how EVERYTHING is funded and operated. I would imagine that the University is going to make a decision based upon their recommedations. Also I have heard that this committee is going to take a serious look at athletics.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I heard Moorhead was ahead 7-3, I think in the first half.

Dragons only ended up winning 40-10. MSUM's spread offense proved deadly as Mayville couldn't stop MSUM's QB from dominating the game.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When is the last time that MSU has won two games in a row? It looks like that they have a couple of good athletics at the skill positions. Did I hear right that they only have something like six scholarships?

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON
    When is the last time that MSU has won two games in a row? It looks like that they have a couple of good athletics at the skill positions. Did I hear right that they only have something like six scholarships?
    Short blip on WDAY last evening said that the last time MSU-Moorhead started 2 - 0 was 12 YRs ago. I am sure its less than that for 2 victories in a row.

I wish them well+++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB