Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attendance

Jeffdaryl3rd Guest

Default Attendance

For the record, attendance at today's games:
    NDSU vs. SDSU: 19,053
    Fire Trucks vs. Winona State: 5,073

Default Re: Attendance

You forgot to mention that the Fire Trucks are in the playoffs... To be honest with you, I don't understand why GF wouldn't support their team... Sure, they were only playing Winona but WTF????

kchats Guest

Winona is a member of one of those low scholarship conferences that is destroying division II football. When the NCAA started giving teams in that conference more credit than teams with a loss or two in the NCC was when it started going down hill.

fIRE TRUCKS NOW GO TO UNO? Nice effort by our fans in Fargo that was fantastic++++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdaryl3rd
    For the record, attendance at today's games:
    NDSU vs. SDSU: 19,053
    Fire Trucks vs. Winona State: 5,073
    That is an absolute joke. There is no doubt NDSU football is THE event.

Its a happening and a way of life. Fantastic effort saturday and thanks for the Jacks fans for coming up+++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

broke_back_mnt Guest

Lack of interest might be something a little more fundamental up there? Not exactly a university or athletic program thats at peace with itself.

Our D2 game against the defending NSIC champs had over 16,000. That was more or less an exhibition game too. We would be pushing 350,000 if we had 21 home games!!!!! No doubt the biggest sporting scene in North Dakota is found in Fargo at the Fabulous Fargo Dome!!!

UND-WSU attendance-5k
    NDSU students at the CSP game-4k

And some argue UND's football program is equal to NDSU's ;D ;D ;D ;D

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Shawn-O Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JBB
    Lack of interest might be something a little more fundamental up there? *Not exactly a university or athletic program thats at peace with itself. *

Our D2 game against the defending NSIC champs had over 16,000. That was more or less an exhibition game too. *We would be pushing 350,000 if we had 21 home games!!!!! *No doubt the biggest sporting scene in North Dakota is found in Fargo at the Fabulous Fargo Dome!!!

;D ;D ;D

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JBB
    Lack of interest might be something a little more fundamental up there? Not exactly a university or athletic program thats at peace with itself. *

Our D2 game against the defending NSIC champs had over 16,000. That was more or less an exhibition game too. *We would be pushing 350,000 if we had 21 home games!!!!! *No doubt the biggest sporting scene in North Dakota is found in Fargo at the Fabulous Fargo Dome!!!
    Boy you hit the nail on the head there JBB. I brought myself to go over to their site and just shook my head and at times laughed my ass off. Some of the comments are just hilarious and yet sickening. I had to get out off their site before I puked. I feel sorry for some of them but for the most part the rest deserve what they got. Dam I can't believe it took so many this long to figure it out and some still don't get it while others claim to be bigger and better then Fargo with claims of a planned outdoor 30,000 seat football stadium. I swear they must be smoking crack up there. The fighting fire trucks can't even draw 6 thousand and now they are going to build a 30,000 seat staduim? I can't help but laugh at the stupidity of some up there. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D