Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackrabbit football

kchats Guest

Default Jackrabbit football

OK Jacks fans how many of you saw this coming? SDSU is sooo much better so far in division I-AA than they ever were in division II. What changed and can they continue to improve? I don't even think you were at 63 scholarships this season. I for one will say the football program at SDSU is a big surprise to me.

Default Re: Jackrabbit football

DAM GOOD TEAM JACKS+++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

89rabbit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We are at 54 scholarships this season, we will be at 63 for next season.

Go Jackrabbits!

Oh almost forgot, our football program is far outpacing my expectations.
    South Dakota State University
    Jackrabbits

http://cache.nmn.speedera.net/pics2/...0530015132.jpg

9 more scholarships, and the game is at CAS next year. I can hardly wait.

Nice effort last night, made me proud to be from SoDak. Its nice to have you guys in D-1AA with us making the move, it sure looks like it has payed off for both of us.
    "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

++++++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Jacks would be 8-3, 9-2 (or maybe also 10-1???) now if they had put it together at the beginning of the season. It looked at the beginning of the year that there'd be a new coach next year. Coach Stig gets his team to play with a lot of heart, and he taught the Bison something about that in '04. Future games and seasons will be exciting.

What's the outlook for next year Jacks? Lots of seniors gone after this year?

Jeffdaryl3rd Guest

I thought SDSU might be able to be a .500 team given some time in 1-AA. Clearly they are not only a better than .500 team, but have done it much faster than most of us, especially myself thought possible. Good work by the SDSU coaching staff and athletic department.

Bunnies played a hell of a game. Definitely worked hard and obviously well coached. Fans are great. Can't imagine a better partner in our transition.

Props to the rabbits. Noone else played the Bison that hard all year. See you next year in Brookings. I've already started the hot chocolate and Bailey's brewing...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

mikelsch Guest

Very impressed with SDSU's football team. Losing Kardoes and Watson will hurt, but coach Stig should be able to find good replacements.

Jeffdaryl3rd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka
    Bunnies played a hell of a game. *Definitely worked hard and obviously well coached. *Fans are great. *Can't imagine a better partner in our transition.

Props to the rabbits. *Noone else played the Bison that hard all year. *See you next year in Brookings. *I've already started the hot chocolate and Bailey's brewing...
    ++++Agreed all around. A worthy opponent and classy partner during the transition. Now let's go get 'em in the rest of the sports.