Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrestling News:

Default Wrestling News:

Any updates? I was watching Gabe Dretsch on FSN last night dominate his opponent, *gabe is from Frazee* and then I see Tyler S from Park Rapids lose.

Made me ask outloud, How is Adam Aho, Quitschibber doing this year from Frazee??

Plus, Kenny Moeninick from Perham is going to NDSU , State Champ last year, just an amazing wrestler.

thanks

Default Re: Wrestling News:

Adam will be starting at 157 on Friday night for the bison against SDSU. Hopefully Adam can stay healthy as he has had some problems since starting at SU. Kenny is doing great this year but he will be redshirting, look for an immediate impact out of him for the Bison next year. Quittschreiber is at 165 but will not be starting, but hopefully can crack the lineup in the future. The Bison's young guys who are redshirting are very good and hopefully they can get another good class of freshman to come in next year.

thanks.. keep us posted.

watching OSU vs Minnesota last night got me excited about college wrestling again.

keep us updated.

Bucky said last week, Maresh should be back after breaktime.

Hopefully, Mike comes back and decides to wrestle this year. He possibly could all-american at HWT or atleast qualify for the national tournament. I hope the Bison can beat everyone in the Conference thise year like the did last year besides Northern Iowa. It willl be quite sometime before they can compete with Northern Iowa who has won around the last 20-25 conference titles.

NDSU against SDSU on Friday night at 7:30. Hope to see some students stick around and support the wrestlers. Most students will probably go home after their last final, but lets hope not. Could be a very close dual as the Bison have Adams out at 149, Molitor out at 165 and don't know im Maresh will be wrestling HWT.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonwin
    NDSU against SDSU on Friday night at 7:30. *Hope to see some students stick around and support the wrestlers. *Most students will probably go home after their last final, but lets hope not. *Could be a very close dual as the Bison have Adams out at 149, Molitor out at 165 and don't know im Maresh will be wrestling HWT.
    SDSU has a lot of injuries right now. I believe we'll have a bunch of RS freshman wrestling Friday night. I suspect NDSU will take this dual quite easily.
    NDSU, the D1 Mecca.

mikelsch Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
    [quote author=bisonwin link=1165943413/0#4 date=1166029213]NDSU against SDSU on Friday night at 7:30. *Hope to see some students stick around and support the wrestlers. *Most students will probably go home after their last final, but lets hope not. *Could be a very close dual as the Bison have Adams out at 149, Molitor out at 165 and don't know im Maresh will be wrestling HWT.
    SDSU has a lot of injuries right now. *I believe we'll have a bunch of RS freshman wrestling Friday night. *I suspect NDSU will take this dual quite easily.
    [/quote]

Just like usual

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie
    [quote author=Rabbitlivinginverm link=1165943413/0#5 date=1166042771][quote author=bisonwin link=1165943413/0#4 date=1166029213]NDSU against SDSU on Friday night at 7:30. *Hope to see some students stick around and support the wrestlers. *Most students will probably go home after their last final, but lets hope not. *Could be a very close dual as the Bison have Adams out at 149, Molitor out at 165 and don't know im Maresh will be wrestling HWT.
    SDSU has a lot of injuries right now. *I believe we'll have a bunch of RS freshman wrestling Friday night. *I suspect NDSU will take this dual quite easily.
    [/quote]

Just like usual * [/quote]

Ha! The Argus (Terry V.) reports that we haven't one dual against NDSU since 96-97. We're due...

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...32/1002/SPORTS
    NDSU, the D1 Mecca.

Not on my watch BISON AND BUCKY ROLL.....
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Bison will probably get pushed at 133, 157, 165 and 184. If the Bison pull of those weight classes this could possibly be a clean sweep, if not it will be a very interesting dual.