Thread: Montana Tournament

Default Montana Tournament

Bizon vs. Griz on Friday 6 p.m.
    SDSU vs. UNC Friday

Bizon vs. UNC(Northern Colorado) Sunday at 11:30a.m.
    SDSU vs. Griz Sunday

Lets *win this one! *Good luck Bizon! ;D

Default Re: Montana Tournament

GOOD LUCK BISON+++++++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Wow!

I didn't think it would be a 3-0 blow-out. *I saw the Grizz play earlier this year and they struggled to finish. *Looks like they've picked up that portion of their game. 14 shots in the second half is a lot to give up.

The Grizzlies have a great coaching staff as they're lead by former Sioux Head Coach Neil Sedgwick and his assistant is another former Sioux Head Coach, Ange Morrison.

mikelsch Guest

This is surprising because the Bison dominated Montana 3-0 last year in Fargo. Bison are having trouble scoring goals lately and are having too many defensive lapses.

Livestats for UNC v. NDSU:

http://www.montanagrizzlies.com/griz...ike2/xlive.htm

In the second period, and neither team has scored. Su with twice as many fouls as the Bears.
    Formerly (and currently) BlueKeyAlum

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie
    This is surprising because the Bison dominated Montana 3-0 last year in Fargo. *Bison are having trouble scoring goals lately and are having too many defensive lapses.
    This was the worst game I have seen the Bison play. Montana is a big team that plays very direct. Last year the Bison dominated with their possesion game moving the ball in and out and were never in doubt of the win. For whatever reason, this year we decided to play a very narrow direct game ourselves playing right into the Grizz's only strength. The more we struggled the more we seemed determined to to play the Grizz game. In short we were outcoached, outplayed, outcoached, outhustled and outcoached.
    Unlike OC I don't have a very high opinion of the Grizzly coaching staff which makes the loss even harder to take.