Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tex-CC Women

Mr._Bill Guest

Default Tex-CC Women

Bison down 20 early in the 2nd Half. I can't believe that this is the same team I watched play with the gophers.

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Tex-CC Women

This is a season Amy will want to forget.

Bison women are going to take another one on the chin. 48-29 Bison down, the season can't get over soon enough for Amy.

Mr._Bill Guest

I seriously thought the bison could be a top 100 rpi team. But the past year on the recruiting and retaining front have not been great. The men have taken the lead and have a greater upside currently.

Women's BB needs to be a priority for NDSU. This is another area we can put NDSU on the map.

Everyone thought that when talking about Basketball and the move up that Amy and the womens team would have a greater chance at immediate success rather then the mens team but it sure hasn't worked out that way. I'm glad the men are doing as well as they are but I feel bad for Amy and the girls that they are struggling like they are. I just hope that the incoming recruits Amy has signed are able to contribute because the team lacks depth and talent right now and unlike former Bison womens teams where freshman had to work there way into the lineup and likely as a sophmore we don't have that luxury to sit them out like Tim does on the mens team. We need immediate help. I guess only time will tell if this years class of recruits can step up to the line and contribute, it won't be easy. But one thing going for them is they have one of the best coaches in womens basketball to show them the way.

Bison lose 5 straight and only score 36 points. OUCH
    59-36 Bison women lose. UGLY!

Final

TexasAm - CC 59
    NDSU 36

I think the Bison shot under 20% in the 1st half, not much better in the 2nd.

She needs some depth and I think the travel has got up to them.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr._Bill
    I seriously thought the bison could be a top 100 rpi team. * But the past year on the recruiting and retaining front have not been great. *The men have taken the lead and have a greater upside currently.

Women's BB needs to be a priority for NDSU. *This is another area we can put NDSU on the map.
    What was the story with not being able to retain some of the players? How many did not stay, why did they leave, etc.

B-Ball_Roadgamer Guest

Liz Preller
    ? Hooten >Redshirt
    Allison Hanson
    A freshman point guard from Michigan? Wisconsin?
    that supposedly got homesick?