Thread: Katie Lorenz recognized by NCAA

Default Katie Lorenz recognized by NCAA

Katie was recognized as an outstanding athlete in Division I Independents conference across all women's sports. Congrats Katie!!

http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.d...mp;SPSID=11921
    Formerly (and currently) BlueKeyAlum

Default Re: Katie Lorenz recognized by NCAA

Congrats Katie!!---very much deserved

BisonMav Guest

Congrats Katie

Congrats Katie. You are and were a class act. I'll never forget your game winning shot against SDSU. Myself and three friends were part of a handful of Bison fans in the south baseline bleachers amongst a bunch of vocal, yet civil jack fans. *A lot of playful banter took place throughout the game with most of it coming from the Jacks fans of course because they lead most of that game, particulary most of the homestretch of that game. *The look on all their faces and the complete silence that fell upon them as Katie hit the turnaround, fadeaway, game winning buzzer beating shot was priceless. *As was the sight of 6 or so NDSU fans celebrating graciously amongst their shocked, lifeless, bodies in those south stands that day. *Katie, thanks for a great moment in Bison Women's Basketball and Bison history. *I'll never forget it. *

Edit:
    Here's the BisonZone story on it: *http://www.bisonzone.com/index.cfm?p...l&id=84522

CONGRATS TO KATIE A CLASS ACT++++++++++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB