Thread: Another embarrassing loss this one to Bemidji St.

kchats Guest

Default Another embarrassing loss this one to Bemidji St.

The women are showing division I teams how not to play so far with another extremely embarrassing loss to Bemidji State at HOME! Bison shoot 1 for 17 from 3 point range and look to end the season without a win if this continues.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...;ATCLID=675946

The Mid Con teams will be licking their chops for a shot at this team. They are bad so far this season.

Default Re: Another embarrassing loss this one to Bemidji

yep. I was at that game again and it was f'ugly.

They have no cohesiveness on offense whatsoever.

I think the effort is there with the girls, there just isn't any players that are offensive threats.

kchats Guest

Isn't there one stud player on the team? Don't the Bison have a decided height advantage over these teams? Why fire up 17 three pointers when it isn't necessary? Bad news for the program they don't sound very good this year.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico
    yep. *I was at that game again and it was f'ugly.

I think the effort is there with the girls, there just isn't any players that are offensive threats.
    You got that right! They looked absolutely out of sync offensively. Is it just me or do they seem to lack speed as a team overall? I tended to notice that they just appeared to be very slow offensively as well as defensively. It also appears that they have no team identity once so ever. Last year Lorenz was the one who ran the ship and it appears missing so far this year.

Nope, no stud whatsoever.

Brenda Slyt is a good player on offense, but she isn't going to carry the team at all, and I wouldn't go as far to say she's a threat.

The inside game for NDSU revoles around a couple big, phyiscal girls who do a very good job rebounding, but they aren't scorers at all.

The team is filled with what I would say hard workers who aren't the greatest athletes and don't have alot of talent. Of course my opinion is irrelevant because I don't know much about basketball, but this is the very first Bison women's team that I have seen that is just blag, and there's nothing to get excited about when your watching the game.

There don't seem to be any sparkplug's, or floor leaders on the team whatsoever. Maybe when they get more comfortable with each other it will change. Hopefully.

I also agree that even though we're still in transition, it is not healthy for the program to be down to the level of what looks like they could be.

Quote Originally Posted by SirHinn
    [quote author=silkamilkamonico link=1162696743/0#1 date=1162700464]yep. *I was at that game again and it was f'ugly.

You got that right! *They looked absolutely out of sync offensively. Is it just me or do they seem to lack speed as a team overall? *I tended to notice that they just appeared to be very slow offensively as well as defensively. *It also appears that they have no team identity once so ever. *Last year Lorenz was the one who ran the ship and it appears missing so far this year. [/quote]

YES! That little point guard from Bemidji State was dribbling circles around us, and the worst thing, at the end of the game when they were trying to consume clock, we weren't quick enough to foul them or pressure them until 15-20 seconds were gone on the shotclock.