Default Jacks Week

Good luck to Amy and the ladies this week againest the JACKS++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Default Re: Jacks Week

Quote Originally Posted by sambini
    Good luck to Amy and the ladies this week againest the JACKS++++

+++++++++++++++++++++

There's been lots of common opponents this year between the two XDSU's. Jacks are playing for a WNIT invite. Bison are playing for the home win. Be interesting to see how this turns out.

My prediction - Bunnies by 12. 68-56.

mikelsch Guest

I'm surprised to see that the women's NIT has 48 teams and the men's only 32. Seems excessive to me to have 114/335 (34%) teams make a post-season tourney.
    http://www.womensnit.com/

I think the Jacks have an excellent chance to make the NIT. They are by far in the top 114 (64+48) of all DI schools. AJ has done a great job elevating SDSU's program. Just think in 2004-2005, NDSU swept the Jacks in women's Bball. Hope the Bison bring their best effort to beat a very good team.

You can only hear the women's game vs SDSU on 105.9 fm or www.kndsradio.com (formerly www.thunderradio.fm)

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie
    I'm surprised to see that the women's NIT has 48 teams and the men's only 32. *Seems excessive to me to have 114/335 (34%) teams make a post-season tourney.
    http://www.womensnit.com/

I think the Jacks have an excellent chance to make the NIT. *They are by far in the top 114 (64+48) of all DI schools. *AJ has done a great job elevating SDSU's program. *Just think in 2004-2005, NDSU swept the Jacks in women's Bball. *Hope the Bison bring their best effort to beat a very good team.

Bison also beat Cincinnati in 2004-2005 (one of the few Division I teams they played that year)...Cincin only lost to UCONN by 10 the other night. .
    Formerly (and currently) BlueKeyAlum

Hoopster Guest

Reporting on the SDSU board that their starting point guard is going to be out tonight, could help the ladies out!

kchats Guest

Have the women's game video on from GoBison.com All Access and the men's game on Bison Zone for the radio broadcast. Too bad the Jacks video broadcast isn't available for the men's game for Bison fans on GoBison.

kchats Guest

What is the story with SDSU's road uniforms? All they say is State on them, not very good advertising for SDSU in my opinion.

kchats Guest

Women not playing very well early. They have thrown at least 3 passes to absolutely nobody.