Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Makers

JBB Guest

Default Team Makers

I just got my Team Makers letter, which by the way is titled Bison Insider! They have announced the new fee schedule. I used to sit in section 4. This is now reserved for footballers families as is section 5. Looks like Ill have new seats for sure. Hope Josh can get me in the first 10 rows in one of the $200 sections.

Section 32 & 23 are $75/seat.

Section 3, 33 & 20 are $200/seat.

Sections 2, 34, 17 & 19 are $300/seat.

Sections 1 & 18 are $400/seat.

Dome Seating Charts

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Team Makers

Got mine today too. In section 34 the donation requirement goes from $250/seat to $300/seat. No big deal IMO. Two years ago they asked for a voluntary increase to $275 so the bump to $300 doesn't seem like much. Particulary when you see the higher level of play we get to now. ;D ;D

greenandgold01 Guest

As it is now, people in sections 1 and 18 are paying $2000/seat to watch NDSU play UNC, UCD, SDSU, Weber State, and Nicholls State.

Do you guys think it's worth it?

It's not a per game amount. It's the amount of donation required to buy SEASON tickets.

533 In a row

JBB Guest

Yes, thats right roadwarrior. The Team Makers per seat charge is a 1 time payment/season and then you pay for tickets. In a $400/seat section the cost is $480 for the season. Yes, its worth it. I used to pay the fee to see Augi, Morningside and the like. My eyes were really opened by how much better a scholarship DI-AA team is than a DII squad. The game has definately gotten better.

Looks like they increased the student section, as well. Hopefullly if gets used.

I was going to give increase my TM donation this year. Looks like I'll be able to keep my seats. *;D (or get the ones I want)

Anybody hear anything on season ticket prices? Will they stay about the same or is there also an increase coming on that end?

Sidenote: Sounds like the Team Maker Thunderzone isn't doing too great (not many inquiries). If you're interested talk to someone in the ticket office and get your request in.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

I think the student section is the same. They have had sections 13-16 on the west side every year but the first in the dome. My seats are in section 17, so the students have been my neighbors for a long time.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior
    I think the student section is the same. *They have had sections 13-16 on the west side every year but the first in the dome. *My seats are in section 17, so the students have been my neighbors for a long time.
    I was referring to the endzone portion. They started by adding a part of section 12 a few years back, yadda yadda yadda, then the rest of section 11,12, and part of section 10, and now it's all of sections 10-12.

The students now have 7 full sections reserved for them. I want to see all of those 7 sections filled!! ;D ;D

Otherwise, section 16 might be opening up for $200/seat donations.

Herd_Mentality Guest

When you say $200/seat....does that mean it went up from being $200 for the right to two season tickets? So it doubled?

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality
    When you say $200/seat....does that mean it went up from being $200 for the right to two season tickets? *So it doubled? *
    The lowest level for Team Makers in previous years was $100. That allowed you to purchase up to two seats in sections 4, 21, or 32. The new Team Makers dues for these sections are $75 per seat, so you would be looking at a net increase of $50 if you buy two seats (unless, of course, the actual ticket prices also increase).

I'm in section 20, where the former contribution level was $300 to purchase up to two seats, or $600 to purchase up to four seats. I will be writing a check for $400 this year, instead of the $300 I paid last year to be able to purchase two seats.

To make it even more confusing, they changed the levels around last year, so the "$300" level only required a $250 donation.