Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bison Tickets

Default Bison Tickets

I am trying to get tickets for the SDSU game. I emailed Josh Hemingway in the NDSU ticket office last week... to see what the best seats available are and he never got back to me.....any ideas???

Default Re: Bison Tickets

You can try to get them on-line at www.gobison.com. Click on "tickets" on the top of the page.

or

Call toll free 888-231-NDSU

Speaking of tickets....I hearby predict that in four years nearly all Bison games will be sold out and I'll be glad that I have season tickets (even if it means having to hear "high snap" yelled in my ear).

Yes, I will still be yelling at the opposing cheer leaders.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Thanks RxBison...I appreciate the help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully
    Speaking of tickets....I hearby predict that in four years nearly all Bison games will be sold out and I'll be glad that I have season tickets (even if it means having to hear "high snap" yelled in my ear).

Yes, I will still be yelling at the opposing cheer leaders.
    Are you also in section20?
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

From the sounds of things, Section 20 is THE place to be on gameday.....aside from the West lot of course. If you don't mind me asking, I know that it must be a Teammaker section, but what does it take to get tickets there? This coming from a guy looking to join up for next season.

Give Josh or Pat Simmers a call at 701-231-9555. If not give me a email and I can find out too.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Till
    From the sounds of things, Section 20 is THE place to be on gameday.....aside from the West lot of course. *If you don't mind me asking, I know that it must be a Teammaker section, but what does it take to get tickets there? *This coming from a guy looking to join up for next season.
    Section 21 is pretty good, too. Section 20 is an extra $200/seat on top of the tickets, I believe. They've been changing the Team Maker contribution levels the past couple of years, and the information on the website doesn't always seem up-to-date. Section 21 is an extra $75/seat, I believe.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

I got some brochures on Teammakers, let me know if you want one ?
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Section 21 is great Till. Join more than a dozen of us who make some noise for the Bison. We actually stand up regularly and yell as load as we can. Trying to get a few of the living dead out of our area. Talk to Josh at the ticket office or call Pat Simmers to get you set up 5 or 6 rows up in section 21, in the TeamMaker Thunderzone. $75 per seat and your in! Do it!