Thread: TEAMMAKER FUND DRIVE

Default TEAMMAKER FUND DRIVE

Thanks to all who joined Teammakers this year. We are only 87,000 short of our goal of 1.4 million. Great job Pat Simmers and Fund Drive Chairman Shawn Dobberstein. Tell anyone you know to join .
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

JBB Guest

Default Re: TEAMMAKER FUND DRIVE

If the budget looks good how could an existing member add a little? I know the Foundation is calling around and I renewed last yrs gift. Also, Im wondering about the athletic excellence fund? Is that still actively soliciting? Anybody Know?

You are talking about three different fund raising efforts, JBB. The NDSU Development Foundation raises money for the university in general. Teammakers raises money to pay for the scholarships given to the student athletes. The athletic excellence fund is run by the athletic department, I believe. Sambini was referring to this year's Teammakers fund drive. You can ALWAYS give more for your Teammakers membership than the minimum required for your level. Hope this helps.

533 In a row

JBB Guest

Yea, thanks for the info. Im aware of the 3 seperate funds. *I havent heard anything from the Excellence fund this year, and the question about TM was sort of generic. *If we are still 87 thousdand short a $10 or $20 bill from some of the already committed might not be too tough to swallow.

Every bit counts towards the goal. Thanks for the support and join Teammakers today...

JBB Guest

They should have a way to give money to them over the internet. i went to their site and you cant do it. :-/

Send it in to TEAMMAKERS CLUB AT THE BSA ATTN PAT SIMMERS OR CALL HIM AT 701-231-9555... AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT...

Team Makers
    PO Box 5600
    Fargo, ND 58105

533 In a row