Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Hector Airport expansion

Default Re: Hector Airport expansion

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    I'm guessing $40/day (or more) to be cash flow positive?
    It's less than that but I don't remember the amount. It's all on a 2-1/2 hour airport authority video online, but pricing is higher for the ramp than regular parking.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I saw some renderings for the airport and it's going to be a big deal for the community. For many visitors, thr airport is the first and last impression of Fargo. Right now it's very underwhelming and feels small time. With the parking ramp, skyway and impressive looking terminal, this feels big time

sweet!!!! More renderings from Gabe!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

It can also be tricky to get into a parking space during a snowy winter because the lot is never empty to get it fully cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    They are also looking at the cost of screening to keep the snow from blowing in. Coming out to your car after a week+ away and having to dig it out of the snow and ice sucks.

Even with open walls my car has always been snow free when parked in the MSP ramp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    It can also be tricky to get into a parking space during a snowy winter because the lot is never empty to get it fully cleared.
    Very true, I have seen a number of times "open" spots that are essentially snow filled.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Very true, I have seen a number of times "open" spots that are essentially snow filled.
    They are getting snow nets and technology that tracks the amount of open spaces

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They are getting snow nets and technology that tracks the amount of open spaces
    That will be really nice.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    sweet!!!! More renderings from Gabe!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
    OMG Thank you. I am so excited as a Fargo girl to see this. We have to spend money to make money.

Hector surpassed the 1Mil total Enplaned and Deplaned mark in 2023, i think money spent on Hector is well spent compared to Minot and Wiliston whch both got new terminals and sit 3/4 empty
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Can't wait to see this project go up! Hoping it helps with additional competition and capacity as they can charge about whatever they want as people are paying it to avoid the drive or are on business trips, which makes it hard on families trying to vacation on a budget. It was cheaper for me to drive to MSP get a hotel that had extended parking and fly out of msp. The only cost was time which wasn't a problem for us at that point of time.

How many people have utilized the sun country bus and actually flew on sun country? Curious if getting more capacity is they're one of the targets? Never flown on them.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Can't wait to see this project go up! Hoping it helps with additional competition and capacity as they can charge about whatever they want as people are paying it to avoid the drive or are on business trips, which makes it hard on families trying to vacation on a budget. It was cheaper for me to drive to MSP get a hotel that had extended parking and fly out of msp. The only cost was time which wasn't a problem for us at that point of time.

How many people have utilized the sun country bus and actually flew on sun country? Curious if getting more capacity is they're one of the targets? Never flown on them.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Are there any park & fly motels in Fargo?