Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I have a dream...

broke_back_mnt Guest

Default Re: I have a dream...

Quote Originally Posted by 02Bison
    [quote author=SDbison link=1157683707/45#55 date=1158030707][quote author=02Bison link=1157683707/45#53 date=1158015433][quote author=Herd Mentality link=1157683707/45#52 date=1158008840]I have a dream...

I dream that one day everyone will realize that rivalries are healthy and without the spirit of competition we would all live in a communist country.

I dream that one day 02Bison will put his money where his/her/its mouth is and join TeamMakers. *
    I have a dream that one day all Bison Fans will look forward and not behind and that all Bison fans will realize rivalries are a good thing, but irrational hatred is not. *;-)
    [/quote]
    I have a nightmare that people like 02Bison get political power and turn everyone into mindless robots just so that we can all say we love each other. *

[/quote]
    Kumbaya my friend, Kumbaya. *All this hate does nothing. *Let the results on the playing field speak for themself and end the cheap talk and petty bickering. *It makes grown men look like poor sports and potty mouthed fools, even if done in good fun (which I seriously doubt is the case given the radical and irrational passion exhibited by some of you). *I suggest that you've lost your minds and have forgotten how to think normally. *You are blinded completely by your hatred for UND and can not think clearly about anything relating to UND. ** [/quote]

Your the most hate filled, if you actually think that term applies here, on this entire board. *Your loathing for anything that isnt within your limited scope of tolerance or understanding triggers an uncompromising response toward others. * You are a self fulling prophecy. *You are everything you claim to hate. *

You have never made a case for yourself. *You simply lash out at others in the same manner that you claim to, well hate. * Its beyond me why you act like that. *

Im going to stop giving to Teammakers if this keeps up! * 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by JBB
    [quote author=02Bison link=1157683707/45#56 date=1158032391][quote author=SDbison link=1157683707/45#55 date=1158030707][quote author=02Bison link=1157683707/45#53 date=1158015433][quote author=Herd Mentality link=1157683707/45#52 date=1158008840]I have a dream...

I dream that one day everyone will realize that rivalries are healthy and without the spirit of competition we would all live in a communist country.

I dream that one day 02Bison will put his money where his/her/its mouth is and join TeamMakers. *
    I have a dream that one day all Bison Fans will look forward and not behind and that all Bison fans will realize rivalries are a good thing, but irrational hatred is not. *;-)
    [/quote]
    I have a nightmare that people like 02Bison get political power and turn everyone into mindless robots just so that we can all say we love each other. *

[/quote]
    Kumbaya my friend, Kumbaya. *All this hate does nothing. *Let the results on the playing field speak for themself and end the cheap talk and petty bickering. *It makes grown men look like poor sports and potty mouthed fools, even if done in good fun (which I seriously doubt is the case given the radical and irrational passion exhibited by some of you). *I suggest that you've lost your minds and have forgotten how to think normally. *You are blinded completely by your hatred for UND and can not think clearly about anything relating to UND. ** [/quote]

Your the most hate filled, if you actually think that term applies here, on this entire board. *Your loathing for anything that isnt within your limited scope of tolerance or understanding triggers an uncompromising response toward others. * You are a self fulling prophecy. *You are everything you claim to hate. *

You have never made a case for yourself. *You simply lash out at others in the same manner that you claim to, well hate. * Its beyond me why you act like that. *

Im going to stop giving to Teammakers if this keeps up! * 8-)[/quote]
    If 02Bison responds to this I'm going to stop giving to Teammakers!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison
    [quote author=JBB link=1157683707/60#60 date=1158063581][quote author=02Bison link=1157683707/45#56 date=1158032391][quote author=SDbison link=1157683707/45#55 date=1158030707][quote author=02Bison link=1157683707/45#53 date=1158015433][quote author=Herd Mentality link=1157683707/45#52 date=1158008840]I have a dream...

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im going to stop giving to Teammakers if this keeps up! * 8-)[/quote]
    If 02Bison responds to this I'm going to stop giving to Teammakers![/quote]

And 02Bison gets on lakesbisson and JBB, come on .....

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBacker
    [quote author=Wacker_in_the_Hall link=1157683707/45#54 date=1158030637][quote author=02Bison link=1157683707/45#53 date=1158015433][quote author=Herd Mentality link=1157683707/45#52 date=1158008840]I have a dream...

[/quote]

Lock this thread it is going nowhere..........................[/quote]

I agree 100%
    O2's on his high horse again.
    [/quote]

I also agree 100% and yes he is on his und high horse again!!

This thread has become a bitch session. Therefore I am locking it.