Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WEAR GREEN OR YELLOW

Default WEAR GREEN OR YELLOW

Lets make a statement this year and make the dome a sea of yellow the green. I wish they would get Nike clothing etc.. in bisongear.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: WEAR GREEN OR YELLOW

GREEN for me, Have always worn green, The "Scream Yelow" thing has never set well with me. I never understood why everyone went to wearing yellow, when the Bison home jerseys are green? I dont see a "SEA of Gray" when watching Ohio State on TV, its a SEA of red, etc etc. Nice thread to start Sambini, even if its a mix of GREEN and yello, it would be much better than the majority wearing street clothes.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

gwendel Guest

Green blends, yellow stands out. That's a pretty good reason for a sea of yellow--especially on those rare occasions when the Bison play on TV. When your peripheral vision scans the stands, you're much more likely to pick out the yellow than the green.

You're right. Ohio State doesn't wear gray. They wear red for the same reason. It stands out. Even if there is a Sea of Gray, do you think you'd notice it?

I AGREE BEEN TO LINCOLN ITS A SEA OF RED. UNREAL.

The Ohio State University is a sea of scarlet, not red. :-/

Yellow definitely stands out more, just look at the pic on the bisonville homepage. That said, I'll still be wearing my authentic Bison home jersey* on gamedays.

*available for purchase at Scheel's All Sports. (hopefully they expand the Bison apparell in the new Super Duper Scheel's All Sports)
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Game day is near lets cranker up.

Different sport, same effect. Have you ever watched a St Louis Cardinals home game? Well over 90% red. In the arial shots of Busch Stadium it's hard to tell if there's even fans in the seats until they zoom in on the crowd. Simply awesome.

That said, the "Scream Yellow" was a good idea marketed horribly poorly. It would be nice, though, to see a mix of green & yellow. Something has to counteract those awful blue and red seats.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

kchats Guest

Arrowhead is a see of red on gameday in Kansas City.

Green is a pretty tame color while yellow really stands out.

When I was there in the late 80's the Sioux Suck T-shirts were all a bright yellow.

I will be making my annual stop at the Varsity Mart this thursday afternoon to purchase some new for 2005 YELLOW game apparrel.

533 In a row

kchats Guest

Much brighter and more hostile toward the opponent.