Thread: Do you think this would help?

Default Do you think this would help?

I would like to start an official "wall of shame" for the noise absorbers who refuse to even pay attention to the game they are attending. *

Let's take cameras to the next home game, and when you see one of the living dead
    • yawning
    • falling asleep (over the age of 6)
    • jabbering endlessly on their beloved cell phone
    • reading a book
    • chit-chatting for 10 minutes with their back to the field
    • just plain sitting there in "entertain me" mode with the Bison defense in a third and short

take their picture, and post it in the wall of shame.

By the way, I saw every one of these at the game last night. *Pathetic.

</rant>
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: Do you think this would help?

I have two candidates for your wall. *Last night, I brought a friend, his wife, and his daughter to the game. *Normally, we have empty seats near us, so they sat with my group. *Everything was going fine until more than half way through the first quarter. *At that time, the ticket holders (preppy guy and Barbie) show up. *My buddy and his family naturally gave way as they were "squatters". *With five minutes left in the 2nd quarter, Ken and Barbie leave their seats. *To go to the bathroom? *No!!! *They never came back. *> >

I hope they actually had to pay for their tickets, but what a total waste. *It's "fans" like this that make me sick.

Default Re: Do you think this would help?

That guy needs to grow a pair.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie