Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK, now what?

Default OK, now what?

1) Sell out the Fargodome for homecoming. NO EXCUSE NOW. Reward this team for their efforts.
    2) Make some NOISE and support your team.
    3) Road trip to the Ghettrodome and join 10,000+ BISON fans in making the place a home away from home.
    4) Finish the year strong with good attendance for Cal-Poly and teh bunnies.
    5) ??????

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: OK, now what?

That's a pretty good plan.

I was still going off the old plan-

1) Steal underpants
    2) ???????
    3) Profits

Seriously, a 5-0 Bison team better sell out the Fargodome(of course, this contains speculation that the Bison win the next two games)
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

The old plan was pretty successful, too. But yes, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka
    1) *Sell out the Fargodome for homecoming. * NO EXCUSE NOW. *Reward this team for their efforts.
    2) *Make some NOISE and support your team.
    3) *Road trip to the Ghettrodome and join 10,000+ BISON fans in making the place a home away from home. *
    4) *Finish the year strong with good attendance for Cal-Poly and teh bunnies.
    5) ??????
    Very well done TATANKA+++++++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy

1) Steal underpants
    2) ???????
    3) Profits
    I think #2 is "More cowbell."

I suggest a two-point plan.

1. Win next week's game
    2. Repeat step 1.

mikelsch Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy

1) Steal underpants
    2) ???????
    3) Profits

Seriously, a 5-0 Bison team better sell out the Fargodome(of course, this contains speculation that the Bison win the next two games)
    I love it...we need more SOUTH PARK on this website --- best show on TV, well maybe behind CSI and Law and Order

Mr._Bill Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    [quote author=Bisonguy link=1159062879/0#1 date=1159065517]That's a pretty good plan.

1) Steal underpants
    2) ???????
    3) Profits
    I think #2 is "More cowbell."

I suggest a two-point plan.

1. Win next week's game
    2. Repeat step 1.
    [/quote]

Northeastern had more cowbells than NDSU at the dome on the 16th. I'm OK with cowbells as long as they don't show up in basketball arenas. Don't get me started on that! I'm thinking about writing a note to the Mid-Con just to help out the great people at Frost arena.

Please no cowbells in basketball arenas.They are meant for the pasture.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie
    I love it...we need more SOUTH PARK on this website --- best show on TV, well maybe behind CSI and Law and Order
    Man, I think CSI - South Park would pretty much write itself. Every week, the crack South Park CSI unit would try to figure out who killed Kenny.

I'd write a pilot, but I'm hard at work on CSI adaptation to pitch to the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre.

mikelsch Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    [quote author=Greenie link=1159062879/0#5 date=1159222504]
    Man, I think CSI - South Park would pretty much write itself. Every week, the crack South Park CSI unit would try to figure out who killed Kenny.

I'd write a pilot, but I'm hard at work on CSI adaptation to pitch to the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre.

[/quote]

If you haven't seen it yet, Little Crime Stoppers is a South Park episode that is crafted after CSI -- best of both worlds.