Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: License Plates

Default License Plates

How is it that there aren't 400 Bison fans in the entire state of ND that won't cough up 25 bucks for an NDSU license plate??

http://www.ndsualumni.com/license/index.htm

This offer has been available for at least a year and still there's only 215 ordered. *Disappointing. *

Default Re: License Plates

I agree. If I lived in ND, I would have 2 ordered.

They did have a table set up at the Fargodome in the east concourse during the Concordia-SP game, so maybe they will find enough to get it going.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior
    I agree. *If I lived in ND, I would have 2 ordered.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++
    "If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf." - Bob Hope

mikelsch Guest

Pass the word and order a plate if you live in ND --- geez they're only $25 --- even the students can afford that

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie
    Pass the word and order a plate if you live in ND --- geez they're only $25 --- even the students can afford that
    I know, I ordered mine last Dec. GOBZN is the personalized plate. and still no plates, I'm pissed get after it Bison fans. I want my plate damit.

I have no data to support this, but I would bet that the majority of the members on this site live outside of the state of ND...such as myself. That means it's up to you folks that live in the great state of ND to get the word out and encourage your friends and neighbors to sign up for these plates.

Somebody should print out a bunch of forms and take them to the parking lot on Saturday. Pass them out to your fellow tailgators.

I sent an email to the alumni association to suggest the direct selling method in the tailgate lots.

533 In a row

Good idea....I'm guessing the reason they are selling so slow is that the only people that know about them are those that stumble across the offer on the alumni homepage.

With a little advertising, they should have no trouble hitting 400 plates.

They should have the P.A. guy make an announcement at the game or something.

Quote Originally Posted by pwbnd
    Good idea....I'm guessing the reason they are selling so slow is that the only people that know about them are those that stumble across the offer on the alumni homepage.

With a little advertising, they should have no trouble hitting 400 plates.

They should have the P.A. guy make an announcement at the game or something.
    Another reason is that they are limited to 5 numbers or characters. Anyone who currently has a 6 character plate can't get one.

You should see the number of U of I and ISU plates running around the state down here. That's what it should be like up in ND.
    "If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf." - Bob Hope