Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pain job

NDSUFREAK is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default New paint job

Has anyone heard if they are going to repaint the logos on the turf in the FFD for this upcoming year? That sure wouldn't do any harm.
    Last edited by NDSUFREAK; 04-30-2007 at 04:09 PM.

They repaint them every year at the beginning of the year. They usually do it about a month before the season starts

Someone at the Dome told me they were going to repaint them for this season. Should be done sometime in August.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

A good pressure washing of the seats and cement floor wouldn't hurt either. At this year's spring scrimmage, I think I could smell the spilled beer from the 2004 Elton John concert.

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    A good pressure washing of the seats and cement floor wouldn't hurt either. At this year's spring scrimmage, I think I could smell the spilled beer from the 2004 Elton John concert.
    That was mine my wife kicked over, damn it!
    "If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf." - Bob Hope

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    Our impression was that the floor at the Fargodome may have been recently resealed as it had a sticky feel to everything. Stairs, floors all over.

Quote Originally Posted by IronRanger View Post
    They repaint them every year at the beginning of the year. They usually do it about a month before the season starts
    Incorrect. They aren't not painted EVERY year. Anyone remember the Valparaiso game? I was a little peaved that they didn't repaint the endzones for the first year of D1 - I guess they figured the HUGE FargoDome logo was enough to detract from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Incorrect. They aren't not painted EVERY year. Anyone remember the Valparaiso game? I was a little peaved that they didn't repaint the endzones for the first year of D1 - I guess they figured the HUGE FargoDome logo was enough to detract from it.
    They repaint them every other August. Odd-numbered years. 2003, 2005 and now 2007.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

BigBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well I hope they Paint it, it could really use it.

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BigBison View Post
    Well I hope they Paint it, it could really use it.
    I'd rather they would just replace it with fieldturf. We should junk this outdated "astroturf" and all the carpet burns with it.