Thread: mens team

wfduck Guest

Default mens team

Jack May didnt make it back from the Holiday Break so he's out for tonights NSU and tomorrows MSU games...ugh....what kind of a team has Miles put together?

Bisonfan1234 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: mens team

How stupid of miles to bench him for not coming back when it wasn't his fault.

wfduck Guest

being from California
    and transferring to SU

I wouldnt blame him for not coming back at all.

I got a feeling the NCC season is going to kill us

Maybe the Bison men would be better off going completely small. A 18 point win over Northern State showed that the other team would have a tough time matching up with 4 guards.

I was traveling in the Fargo area on the 31th and was listening to the NDSU vs Mayville game on WDAY. *The Bison without Jack May got off to a slow start and were down 7-2 to Mayville. They started very sluggish after the big win over NSU. Beating NSU was an accompolishment and with less than 24 hrs between games, you would expect a sluggish start, but once Gerber or Witt cant remember which hit a 3, the Bison came alive and won big time as expected, but Mayville was no match on the perimeter and it appears the Bison got some guys that can shoot the three. *Sometimes it takes a while to get the team going and I think both NDSU and UND are starting to come together as a team. One of the football players *got in the game towards the end. I want to say his name is Pettis? Does that sound right

I think its still going to be a very competitive NCC season even if its the last for the Bison and Jacks.