Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rich Glas

Default Rich Glas

~alright Sioux fans, D, I know there are some others out there.....first off I wanna say I hate the Sioux, but I respect good programs and they have a good and even classy athletic program...hey what can you say they have enjoyed alot of success and I can appreciate that......but apparently, and Im bringing it up again...the Sioux mens coach Rich Glas gave a statement saying he doesnt wanna play NDSU cuz "were not on even footing."..and thats fine...but...I see on UND's schedule next year they are playing Minnesota Gophers.... :....come on..!!! * Rich Glas, your soo weak,, what is your logic on this one

Default Re: Rich Glas

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico
    ~alright Sioux fans, D, I know there are some others out there.....first off I wanna say I hate the Sioux, but I respect good programs and they have a good and even classy athletic program...hey what can you say they have enjoyed alot of success and I can appreciate that......but apparently, and Im bringing it up again...the Sioux mens coach Rich Glas gave a statement saying he doesnt wanna play NDSU cuz "were not on even footing."..and thats fine...but...I see on UND's schedule next year they are playing Minnesota Gophers.... :....come on..!!! * Rich Glas, your soo weak,, what is your logic on this one
    Well, I'll say this. Like it or not, playing the Gopher women is something special, an opportunity to play a DI program that has turned itself into one of the best in DI. It is an exhibition game for one, and it surely seems like a double standard. But when the opportunity to put yourself up against the best in all of the country and market your program like that arises, like it did against Kansas, you take it. That is a different situation from the NDSU-UND thing.

Follow this link and listen to Rich. Makes one just want to clock him one across his ugly face....

http://www.in-forum.com/media/popup/...es.cfm?id=2339

This just boils my blood. > Talk about no class in ending the rivalry and allowing for mutual closure. At least Dale has a decent reason for ending the football game and states his reasons with dignity and grace.....all Gene and Rich say are "NDSU is at fault because they are DI and didn't consider the fans" and "they are not on an even playing field with us anymore so we can't play them, but on a different subject we are playing University of Minnesota next year".

Lame. Very, very lame.... :-/

BisonMav Guest

The Bison women are playing Maryland and Marshall and the games count. The UND vs Minnesota is just an exhibition, like the Washington Generals playing the Harlem Globetrotters.

JBB Guest

The gophers do this all the time. last season the men played Concordia St. Paul, this year they have SCSU and Manakto. None of the games count but glas will get a pat on the head for being a good boy before he lies down by his dish.

Yes, Glas is a piece of SHIT. Chicken shit that is....just like all of UND. Cleary GLAS is smarting from a couple of losses to a very solid D2 NDSU. I guess if he can't beat us as D2, the better run and hide.

News flash to candy-ass glass, he somewhat stated NDSU fans were not taken into account and that the fans will not like the DI competition. So if I read into that right, news flash for him. As an alumni and rabbid fan of the Bison, and as well as the countless others I know. We are VERY EXCITED and cannot wait to get our DI train going. I will be thinking of you richie when our b-ball teams are playing for our automatic bid, and O-yes our fans will like that.

SUCK THE FIOUX!!!!

13 Time National Champion
    Thee North Dakota State University Bison!

4 Time Super Bowl Champion
    New York Football Giants!

about time someone mentions basketball in the move to DI. the move is so football driven I feel sorry for the other programs. The train in basketball will be tough. Every blue moon you might make the big show just to get beat in round one by (spread will be 32) now that's competitive.

BisonMav Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nickelboy
    about time someone mentions basketball in the move to DI. *the move is so football driven I feel sorry for the other programs. *The train in basketball will be tough. *Every blue moon you might make the big show just to get beat in round one by (spread will be 32) now that's competitive. *
    NDSU never went to the Elite 8 in Divison II, so anything in Division I is better than Division II. Who knows for sure, maybe the Bison will be competitive in other sports.

JBB Guest

Actually BB is one of the sports thats really going to benefit. As our scheduling opportunities exapand with time we will gain conference opponents and non conference games. All will be DI events, there will be far more opportunity for TV and the teams that visit Fargo will certainly be entertaining competition. That should bring fans into the seats. I think by the quality of the players signing on for both men and womens BB is indication enough that things are moving to a higher level of play.