Thread: UM - Duluth Doubleheader

mikelsch Guest

Default UM - Duluth Doubleheader

Attention all NDSU fans:

Please show your support by attending this Wednesday's doubleheader vs. UM - Duluth. The women's game is at 6, men's game at 8.

Even if you are not a big BBall fan, you should attend for a few reasons:

The men don't play at home again until Jan 8, and the women Jan 15.

Doubleheaders are hard to come by this year.

It doesn't get much better than a rowdy Bison crowd on a cold December night.

A few high attendance nights add a nice bonus to help Gene Taylor balance the athletic budget.

We need to start supporting the BBall teams (similar to FB) to help them transition into DI.

Default Re: UM - Duluth Doubleheader

I am driving up from Mpls for the games

533 In a row

JBB Guest

right now the NDSU women lead the NCC league leading lady Bulldogs by 10 with under 4 min to play. *they just announced, again, that the Lady Vols are in town next season. *I think Bisonguy can now accept his due for predicting this in another thread. *

1,450 in attendance

RABBIT Guest

Any word on if the Vols will be visiting SDSU too, from the scheduling alliance or whatever that was? Wouldn't be a bad trade off if SDSU sent southern Cal up to Fargo, and NDSU sent the Vols to Brookings.

BisonMav Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JBB
    right now the NDSU women lead the NCC league leading lady Bulldogs by 10 with under 4 min to play. *they just announced, again, that the Lady Vols are in town next season. *I think Bisonguy can now accept his due for predicting this in another thread. *

1,450 in attendance
    Did they really announce the Lady Vols visit?
    Is there a press release on the Lady Vols?

JBB Guest

Yes, they really did. *If you didnt listen or head down to the BSA the mens game was a real nail biter with a BISON win in 3 ots. *The women are very impressive. *good stories on both games in todays in-forum.

I'm salivating over the womens Jacks/Bison games coming up. I think both games will be very tight as they have been the last couple of games

Quote Originally Posted by JACKGUYII
    I'm salivating over the womens Jacks/Bison games coming up. I think both games will be very tight as they have been the last couple of games
    Rabbits have salivary glands?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.