Thread: Bison Loose in SD

Default Bison Loose in SD

I heard a buffalo got loose at an auction in South Dakota and found itself in a dressing room where it stared at itself in the mirror for several minutes.

Sounds like the conceitedness of NDSU fans has spread to the animal their teams are named for.

At least that Bison could look at himself in the mirror in SD. The b-ball and f-ball teams were a different story!

Default Re: Bison Loose in SD

What the HELL are you talking about??....

"Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux_Yeah_Yeah
    I heard a buffalo got loose at an auction in South Dakota and found itself in a dressing room where it stared at itself in the mirror for several minutes. *

Sounds like the conceitedness of NDSU fans has spread to the animal their teams are named for.

At least that Bison could look at himself in the mirror in SD. *The b-ball and f-ball teams were a different story!
    What are you smoking?

He's not smoking anything. He's a UND fan. That is actually how smart they are, or aren't, in this case.....

Gamehunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico
    He's not smoking anything. He's a UND fan. That is actually how smart they are, or aren't, in this case.....

hmphh, thanks for the insight. I wasn't aware of this new form of inbred race that plagues the upper northeast part of ND.

BisonMav Guest

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor

hmphh, thanks for the insight. *I wasn't aware of this new form of inbred race that plagues the upper northeast part of ND.
    There are a lot of Bison Alum that come from the NE part of ND, Rob Hunt to name one. You need to be more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor

hmphh, thanks for the insight. *I wasn't aware of this new form of inbred race that plagues the upper northeast part of ND.

It's not an inbred race. *It's the intelligence shown from a certain type of individual, 'UND fan', over, and over, and over, and over again. * *