Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickets vs. SDSU selling fast!

Default Tickets vs. SDSU selling fast!

Better get your tickets to the NDSU/SDSU game soon. Just got off the phone with the ticket office, and the "best" reserved seating is in Section B (farthest south reserved seating section and second to last section in balcony) or obstructed view seats.
    BSA seating chart

#@$!@%! Now I have to give up a single seat in section D row 7 and sit in GA, just because I'm taking two buddies with me! > > > >

Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

greenandgold01 Guest

Default Re: Tickets vs. SDSU selling fast!

Just curious, what's the point in even having sections A and H?

Aren't there huge supports that completely block the view in those seats?

I can't believe they would actually charge people to sit in them. That sounds like robbery to me.

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

you are correct Bisonguy, called and got 6 this morning right away, and section B is where we are at, said they would get us the best possible available. thats what I get for draging my feet.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

I am in the same boat. Waited too ling to get tickets. At least section B is not blocked by a huge pillar. Regardless of my seats, I am glad to be in the house. The atmosphere should be unbelievable. Should be a full house to watch a Bison sweep.

Those front row seats of mine are looking better all the time. *And prime viewing of the Acro Team at halftime!

533 In a row

Anyone heard if there are any left? I had a friend ask me if there were tonight, and I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan
    Anyone heard if there are any left? I had a friend ask me if there were tonight, and I don't know.
    Don't know about reserved seats, but I picked up three GA tickets in the afternoon at the BSA. Stop-N-Go had their GA tickets pulled for this game, and the BSA has all of them. On Prime Time Sports they stated the ticket office expects a crowd of at least 5k. There might be some reserved seats left in Section B or obstructed view (somtimes they wait until the last minute to sell the seats behind the students- which actually aren't that bad, especially if you stand)

NOTICE!!!- If anybody wants one ticket, I have an extra ticket in section D, row 7 (and in the middle of the section). I bought three GA tickets, not remembering that I had this ticket that could get me into GA (long day at work :-/) Send me a PM if interested- I only want face value (GA tickets are the same price- $12).

Lets not stop the rumors of a sellout from getting people out to the game. Remember Valpo? There were quite a few empty seats scattered around the dome.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior
    Lets not stop the rumors of a sellout from getting people out to the game. *Remember Valpo? *There were quite a few empty seats scattered around the dome.
    And it's not as if some season ticket holders won't be able to make it, creating some open seats (such as the extra ticket I have). With a supposedly "expected crowd" of 5,000, there's still a LOT of open seats.

231-NDSU or 888-231-NDSU if you want to get reserved seating or want to find out about ticket availability.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone know how many rows are on the east side?