Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northern Colorado was on SportsCenter

Default Northern Colorado was on SportsCenter

They were showing highlights of their game against Gonzaga.

Here's what I thought of when I saw this: UNC's basketball program is a lot worse than ours, right?? Now, we're playing 25 games against DI teams next year, right?? I bet a couple of our road games will be televised by the home network (FSN, or whatever).

Next year we'll be in the position that UNC is in this year. Do you think next year that we'll have any b-ball highlights shown on SportsCenter (like the Wisconsin game, or whatever)??
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Default Re: Northern Colorado was on SportsCenter

They are more than a lot worse, they are the worst program on earth!

IowaBison Guest

no that would be longwood

JBB Guest

The game was on here, and I stayed with it until Gonzaga built a 26 pt lead. Next season we will probably see a few of those ourselves.

They also made the Top 10 Plays by one of the Zags players putting down a crazy two-handed block on a helpless bear's player. Oh well, they knew what they were getting in to.

greenandgold01 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bison007
    They also made the Top 10 Plays by one of the Zags players putting down a crazy two-handed block on a helpless bear's player. Oh well, they knew what they were getting in to.

Bad advertising is better than no advertising.

They lost by 27 to the 12th ranked team at home on senior night. Also, that Gonzaga team has two probable future NBA players. The center will be drafted this year and Morrison is on some all american lists. Could of been far worse. Didn't SDSU lose at home to a DII by more?

Ranking the worst I would say Savanah State, then Longwood, then a tie between UNC, SDSU, and NDSU.

What indications make you guys think NDSU is better program right now than UNC, or Longwood, or anyone for that matter. I would believe so for my own personal biased opinion, but we have nothing to copare to them, do we?

greenandgold01 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico
    What indications make you guys think NDSU is better program right now than UNC, or Longwood, or anyone for that matter. I would believe so for my own personal biased opinion, but we have nothing to copare to them, do we?

We played Kansas State and Denver pretty tough.