Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weber State v. Montana 8pm CST on ESPN2

Default Weber State v. Montana 8pm CST on ESPN2

The Big Sky Championship will be televised on ESPN2 starting at 8pm CST (7pm MST) tonight. *The contest will feature the Wildcats of Weber State against the Grizzlies of Montana. *This is what the D1 move was all about. *

greenandgold01 Guest

Default Re: Weber State v. Montana 8pm CST on ESPN2

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN
    The Big Sky Championship will be televised on ESPN2 starting at 8pm CST (7pm MST) tonight. The contest will feature the Wildcats of Weber State against the Grizzlies of Montana. This is what the D1 move was all about.

Weber State is usually pretty good, right? What about Montana?

What happened to Eastern Washington? They were good last year.

Actually, Portland State won the season championship, so I am a bit surprised that they are not in the final game of the tourney. Weber is the biggest surprise.

Here are the final regular season standings.....

BIG SKY STANDINGS

. CONF. OVERALL

TEAM W L W L

Portland State 11 3 19 9

Montana 9 5 17 12

Montana State 9 5 14 14

Sacramento State 8 6 12 16

Weber State 7 7 14 15

Eastern Wash. 5 9 8 20

Northern Arizona 4 10 11 17

Idaho State 3 11 9 18

greenandgold01 Guest

Wow, EWU really fell off this season.

kchats Guest

Ray Giacollette left. I believe he is now coaching at Utah or something like that. He was the reason they were good. Never did anything at NDSU but doing well in division I now. Same with Greg McDermott never did anything at NDSU and now UNI might get an invite to the NCAA tournament. I hope Coach Miles develops as our last two coaches appear to have grown.

IowaBison Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kchats
    Ray Giacollette left. *I believe he is now coaching at Utah or something like that. *He was the reason they were good. *Never did anything at NDSU but doing well in division I now. *Same with Greg McDermott never did anything at NDSU and now UNI might get an invite to the NCAA tournament. *I hope Coach Miles develops as our last two coaches appear to have grown.
    It's like getting up from a slot machine and having a blue haired grandma sit down and win a million bucks on her first pull.

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oakland made the dance last night. According to Sportscenter, they are in only their 7th season at the D1 level. Congrats to them, it gives us alot of hope. We played them this year. I just looked at the box score, looks like they beat us pretty good, but had a 21-0 run to start the second half. Good luck to them in the tourney, I am guessing they will be a 16 seed.

greenandgold01 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhusker
    Oakland made the dance last night. According to Sportscenter, they are in only their 7th season at the D1 level. Congrats to them, it gives us alot of hope. We played them this year. I just looked at the box score, looks like they beat us pretty good, but had a 21-0 run to start the second half. Good luck to them in the tourney, I am guessing they will be a 16 seed.

They'll probably have to play Illinois in the first round. But going to the dance is a big deal!

Ray is doing VERY well at Utah and his stock is damn high in this part of the country.......

If Ray Jack is smart, he will get out after this year if offered a job in a BCS conference.