Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BSA

Default BSA

Scott scanned these in for us (thanks!)

Looks good to me. $8 million can do a lot.

Link to pic of proposed interior

The pitch that goes with the purdy pictures

Default Re: BSA

Very nice!

Are there any pics of the opposite (balcony/pressbox) side?
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Looks pretty cool, are there any seats on the ends of the court? Looks really steep. The REA is very steep and I don't really like that, makes you nervous after a few drinks ;D

Those are retractable seats, correct? If so, looks pretty sharp.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tony, were these mailed to out Teammakers or something. Or are the plans still kind of hush-hush. I really like the outside of the building. I remember Tim Miles in a post-game interview one time saying all he wanted was a foyer, couldn't he just have a foyer. Pretty funny. It looks like he got what he wanted.

Please excuse my ignorance, but does the BSA just have one level of seating?

Only one problem i see with the pics, if you sit in the middle seat of the chairback side, you have to cross about 15 people to go to the boys room, get a soda/beer?, hot dog, etc. *A true fan would only do any of that during halftime/quarter breaks, but there is always someone who make 14 trips per half to the concession and restroom facilities
    Jackrabbit1979 - Bringing delusional Bison fans back down to earth since 2004.

Actually, the BSA has two levels of seating on the west side. The upper level there is a fixed grandstand, and is the only part of the arena that doesn't have retractable seats.

And I personally never leave in the middle of a game to get a beer, hot dog or anything.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

mikelsch Guest

The BSA renovation goal of $8 million is about 40% complete. Plans are to start renovations in the summer of 2006, should be completed in time for the 2006-07 basketball season. The plans aren't public yet, but the NDSU Development Foundation has some of the details. If you want to donate to the BSA, call 231-NDSU. Every little bit helps, please support our athletic programs.

So are they basically keeping the layout the same and just putting in new seating or are they changing things up to increase the capacity much?

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux_Yeah_Yeah
    Looks pretty cool, are there any seats on the ends of the court? Looks really steep. The REA is very steep and I don't really like that, makes you nervous after a few drinks ;D
    The drinks at the BSA shouldn't really affect your balance.