Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU game

Default Re: SDSU game

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy

North side, in the Fargodome lot??

Interesting. I don't normally park there but that could be an excellent choice. Though if I go early enough I could get the rock star parking in front of the entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBryce

Interesting. *I don't normally park there but that could be an excellent choice. *Though if I go early enough I could get the rock star parking in front of the entrance.
    I wouldn't necessarily bank on parking in the Dome lot for this one, unless you want to shell out three clams (or more). If Tatanka's calendar is correct, George Strait is playing the dome that night...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka
    I wouldn't necessarily bank on parking in the Dome lot for this one, unless you want to shell out three clams (or more). *If Tatanka's calendar is correct, George Strait is playing the dome that night...
    Yeah, that's the same night. Thanks for saving me that headache.

Looks like there might be a little more walking than normal to get into the BSA.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Ther should be plenty of tickets and give Josh a call in the ticket office 231-ndsu.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

I bought two tickets a day or two ago. Got 2 in Section D row 17 I believe, but I suspect ticket sales will pick up this coming week. I would not count on a walk up sale as last year, I did and got told two days before the game the only thing availabe was behind the NDSU standing students. A great bunch of kids I am sure, but would like to see the game sitting down. I believe that why they have seats in the first place. I ended up listening on the radio.

Should be a great game with a big crowd I hope?

You going sambini?

533 In a row

Yes Road I will be there after my daughters basketball games.

Gamehunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUFAN
    I would not count on a walk up sale as last year, I did and got told two days before the game the only thing availabe was behind the NDSU standing students. A great bunch of kids I am sure, but would like to see the game sitting down. I believe that why they have seats in the first place. I ended up listening on the radio.

That seems to be the common mentality with people at the fargodome on the East side.

somebison Guest

"It's a good start," SDSU freshmen Gilbert said. "We started at home, and we'll just go from there. We have a big game at NDSU, and I expect to win all the rest of our games. I really do."

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...46/1002/SPORTS