Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: '07-'08 BBall Schedule

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default '07-'08 BBall Schedule

Has anyone noticed during all the news about the coaching change that the conference bball schedules for both men and women are now posted on GoBison.com? It looks like every other Saturday we'll get a men's/women's doubleheader. Sweet ;D ;D We get SDSU men & women Jan 26. Barring a blizzard I'm there. Great to be in a conference. ;D ;D

Default Re: '07-'08 BBall Schedule

Nice find on the posted schedules. Don't assume double headers though -- times aren't posted. I know there was discussion on this before. They can do an afternoon-evening combo, too. I hope we go for the double headers, but I can see how that might be a headache for the ticket office with season tickets.

Sorry to burst your bubble, BisBison, but those schedules have been posted there for several months. I think shortly after the Mid-Con invite, NDSU had the schedules.

Men play thursday and saturday games in the Mid-Con, while the women play saturday and monday games. They will never be in a situation where the teams are playing conference games at the same time, like happened with our independent schedule this past season.

533 In a row

Snoop-a-Loop Guest

Add home v. Colorado State and away against University of Minnesota as both of those have been mentioned by the coaches as well.

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior
    Sorry to burst your bubble, BisBison, but those schedules have been posted there for several months. *I think shortly after the Mid-Con invite, NDSU had the schedules.

Men play thursday and saturday games in the Mid-Con, while the women play saturday and monday games. *They will never be in a situation where the teams are playing conference games at the same time, like happened with our independent schedule this past season.
    I know they've been there for a while, but I didn't notice the Saturday games b-4. Just thought it was cool, looking forward to next year and actually having most of the schedule settled.

NDSUFREAK10 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby
    Add home v. Colorado State and away against University of Minnesota as both of those have been mentioned by the coaches as well.
    BTW, will the goofers every come to the BSA?

Quote Originally Posted by BisBison
    Has anyone noticed during all the news about the coaching change that the conference bball schedules for both men and women are now posted on GoBison.com? It looks like every other Saturday we'll get a men's/women's doubleheader. Sweet ;D ;D We get SDSU men & women Jan 26. Barring a blizzard I'm there. Great to be in a conference. ;D ;D
    They were on the website all season. Sorry to burst your bubble. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior
    Sorry to burst your bubble, BisBison, but those schedules have been posted there for several months. *I think shortly after the Mid-Con invite, NDSU had the schedules.

Men play thursday and saturday games in the Mid-Con, while the women play saturday and monday games. *They will never be in a situation where the teams are playing conference games at the same time, like happened with our independent schedule this past season.
    WOOPS! Should have read the whole thread. Sorry to steal your thunder Road. You called it first.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFREAK
    [quote author=Ricky Bobby link=1175039570/0#3 date=1175046827]Add home v. Colorado State and away against University of Minnesota as both of those have been mentioned by the coaches as well.
    BTW, will the goofers ever come to the BSA?[/quote]

The Gophers don't have the guts to step foot on the BSA floor.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Well the non-conference schedule is starting to take shape....

@UWGB
    @Minnesota
    CSU

And Saul wants to add....
    @up to 3 games at a Tourney(NDSU called Stanford about their tourney but they said no way)
    2 Non-DI's
    Home and Home
    2 $$$$$ games at high majors

http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/160985
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.