Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please do something

Default Please do something

Tony, I don't know what it takes, but if you want people to continue to post on this message board I would suggest you ban the SiouxRock wanna be as soon as possible (a.k.a. tymicTHUNDERZONE and slsbison). You know he is not legitimate and he is cluttering up the board with multiple messages that are for the most part meaningless. I don't think we need someone with a 2 year old mentality spoiling the purpose of this message board. He has posted so much crap it is hard to find a topic that has not been abused. So please do something soon to preserve this site for everyone who cares to post their comments in a reasonable manner. Sorry, my patience has run out. >

Default Re: Please do something

I lost my patience pretty quickly with this guy but he's gone it seems. He/they are clinging to one warning anyway so in all probability, he was one post from being shown the door. We'll know today.

I'm a curious guy. I thought it was somebody pulling our legs and wanted to see what the punchline was. Plus, what the heck is the "Lundveer remote" that all the DI-AA teams interested in Dale Lennon are suffering from? It's unsolved mysteries like this that kept me from banning him.

Ah well, he probably just was a troll seeing how badly he could wind us up.

I think their writing (possibly someone with a split personality) was the result of low intelligence and / or too much drug use. For some reason I keep on visualizing a UND graduate student. Is it the water or the closeness to Canada that makes people from Grand Forks so different? Thank God the Bison were the ones to play at Montana this past week (not that Lennon would give up a game with Crookston), cause The folks from Montana would have not been able to be so kind about the class of players and fans from Grand Forks. Go Bison! The Sioux are really Bison wanna be's.

SDBison,

It's because UND is downstream on the Red River. NDSU and Fargo "contribute" to their drinking water ;D
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Better watch out one of those top notch UND fans will post a reply and make the slam about NDSU grads working the farm and UND grads owning the farm.
    ooooooooooo.......they are so intimidating. :

BisonMav Guest

Posted by: SDbison Posted on: Sep 8th, 2003
    ...and UND grads owning the farm.
    That poster probably lives on the FUNNY FARM!! :

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison
    Is it the water or the closeness to Canada that makes people from Grand Forks so different?
    Well, since I grew up 15 miles from Canada, I can attest that it is not that. We didn't drink water out of the Red, however, so that hypothesis has not been disproven.

It is definitely something more local to Grand Forks. My family was normal as well until 2 of my brothers attended UND.

Oh, no, Tony's going to have to move this thread to the smack board now.

Craig

MN_BISONS Guest

[quote author=BisonInTexas
    Well, since I grew up 15 miles from Canada, I can attest that it is not that. *
    Craig [/quote]

Craig,
    15 miles from Canada, eh? So I'm guessing you probably made a trip or two to Gretna or Emerson? (Assuming you are from a town that sported the orange and black.....)

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON
    Craig,
    15 miles from Canada, eh? *So I'm guessing you probably made a trip or two to Gretna or Emerson? *(Assuming you are from a town that sported the orange and black.....)
    Yes, but purely as an international ambassador of good will... ;D

Craig

BisonMav Guest

The orange and black also have a great football tradition.