Thread: SkyDreamzzz

imported_admin Guest

Default SkyDreamzzz

SkyDreamszzz, upon his next unacceptable post, will join the list of banned posters out with Grand Forks IP addresses.

Default Re: SkyDreamzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Admin aka Tony
    SkyDreamszzz, upon his next unacceptable post, will join the list of banned posters out with Grand Forks IP addresses.

geez Tony...why wait?? you know me better than that...frankly I was suprised to get on tonight to keep roasting you guys! Someone has to keep you one your DIVISION ONE (aa) TOES!!!:-)

regards!

You have to admit the "BRING BACK BOB ENZTION" deal was pretty good?? don't ban me...I can be a PLEASANT thorn in your side;-)

and the whole "me chinese...me play joke" thing...

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD THAT????

don't I get any points for originality*???

*(if not, I go PEE PEE in your coke!)

Bison_Dan Guest

Sky writes and sounds like a 13 year old. - or maybe a senior at the small DII college in gf.

Edited by moderator: smack board, use it.

imported_admin Guest

Despite repeated warnings, Skydreamzzz was unable to post his stream of smack on the smack board - thus, he gets what he undoubtedly wanted all along, the honor of being banned from Bisonville for being an inveterate jackass.

Good Call!!!!

imported_admin Guest

Apparently I should monitor the Smack board a little more closely. I just reviewed NickelBoy's posts - I should have been banned him a while ago.

It's too bad really because it looks like he has come up with some pretty good anti-NDSU smack and he kept it to the Smack boards very well; however he has engaged in malicious gossip way too often.