Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many forums?

somebison Guest

Default Too many forums?

Is it just me or do some others think that we don't need a different forum for (almost) every sport. I guess I may be a bit lazy and don't want to click on four different forums to read five new threads about the former "other sports".

My opinion only

Bison_Dan Guest

Default Re: Too many forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel
    Is it just me or do some others think that we don't need a different forum for (almost) every sport. *I guess I may be a bit lazy and don't want to click on four different forums to read five new threads about the former "other sports".

My opinion only *
    I agree.

insane_ponderer Guest

then don't ?

NanoBison Guest

I think the number of sections is just fine. I'd only remove one if I could.
    (Tony already know which one I'm talking about...)

I know that I'm having trouble finding new posts - it's kind of like a needle in the haystack with so many forums. The new posts aren't jumping out at me either. However, I'm going to give it a while because part of the plan is to make the board friendlier to visitors, and this format should make it easier to find information about a specific activity.

Anyway, I've been caught up with some login issues, but next on the agenda is getting a template out there to dress the board in Bison colors.

I think once we are used to the new format the number of forums will be fine. I actually like having a larger number of forums since I can now choose not to look at a sport that is not of interest to me.

I like the larger number of fourms. Keeps things more organized.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Too many forums and whats up with the time on the posts. I just posted at 11:08pm and it shows 4:53am, Set the clock Tony

BisonMav Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy
    I like the larger number of fourms. Keeps things more organized.
    Agree

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think a happy medium could be struck between the old board and this board regarding the number of forums. For instance, men and women's T&F could probably be in one forum. Everything considered, though, this board is going to be great once the new graphics are on here.