Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big money for NDSU

somebison Guest

Bison_Dan Guest

Default Re: Big money for NDSU

Great news - now compare what the gf Herald has to say on this. They're saying 32 million for gf. 6 million for und and 32 million for gf airbase. The city of gf will never see that 32 million. All materials and most all contracts are not awarded to gf companies. I think Dorgan puts in a little money for gf so they won't feel bad. When it comes to cutting edge technology/private business relationships und is behind the curve. ;D ;D

Who is UND? Aren't they some D2 school?? ;D ;D ;D

I can honestly say I've never heard of them.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

BisonMav Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN
    Who is UND? *Aren't they some D2 school?? ;D ;D ;D
    Do you mean und* ?

Herd_Mentality Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BisonMav

Do you mean und* ?
    They must mean that "larger" engineering school to the north with the tin quonset for a football stadium in the town that our tax money built. Yep, that's und*

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality
    Beautiful. Brings a tear to Tatanka's eye.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

JBB Guest

Interesting thread, I just found it.

I dont know who und is? *Never heard of them.

On the other hand und* is a small division 2 school in northern North Dakota. Pretty good football teams from time-to-time, at least for DII. *They play Bismark St. Marys and Crookston, or something like that. *

I think they played St. Johns a few years ago. *That must have been exciting for those und* guys!!!! *They traveled over 300 miles round trip by Greyhound Bus!!!! *

uhhh..what part of this did I miss??

UND - $113 MILLION DOLLARS for a STATE OF THE ART and WORLD CLASS athletic complex (The Ralph and the Betty) from ONE ALUMNI!!!

NDSU - scraping for pennies to make the transition to DIVISION ONE (aa) and NO TAKERS for the naming rights to the "BARN" (and very few takers for the LUXURY SUITES at the "barn"!!! You jerks sell those retrofitted lemons yet?? Guess you should have built the place RIGHT the first time...:-)

[quote author=JBB link=board=misc;num=1089995033;start=0#7 date=08/09/04 at 19:26:34]a small division 2 school in northern North Dakota. Pretty good football teams from time-to-time, at least for DII.{/quote]

I THINK this is what NDSU called their CLAIM TO FAME in the '80's...but what have you done since? and now that you're DIVISION ONE (aa)...you've got a lot to prove...get out of the '80's you jerks!! You haven't done anything since and WON'T do anything for ANOTHER DECADE!! That's 30 YEARS between claims to DOMINANCE!!! and not really a dominant force at ALL! Take a breath and realize you're not that special....and do us ALL a favor...