Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Princeton this week

Default Princeton this week

Princeton comes to Fargo on Wednesday Thursday to take on the Bison wrestlers. This would be a good one to see.

Hopefully this gets some press so people know about it.

IowaBison Guest

Default Re: Princeton this week

you might want to change that to Thursday, Tony

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Does anyone have links to information on the Tigers' wrestling team?
    Will we be going out there for a dual meet next year?

IowaBison Guest

I hope not, Princeton sucks!

Penn wrestling is usually pretty good.

Princeton was 1-8 in duals last season. Their only victory was over South Dakota State.

533 In a row

Another classy post by 01234.....

Contrary to your belief.....Allot of people care about wrestling. it has always been a flagship sport for NDSU...with many great teams, and some of the best talent in the nation.

Yeah...it's not like football...but any sport that consistently competes and wins national championships (team and individual) should be "cared about"

Yeah you're not classy....

Not because you don't like wrestling...because you make a point to come on here and tell people what they should or shouldn't care about. if you don't care about wrestling..don't comment on it...who says you decide whats worth talking about?

I said wrestling has always been "A" flagship sport..not "THE" flagship sport... and it is "A" flagship sport..whether you agree or not...4 national titles and countless individual titles warrant that claim...

we all know football is "THE" flagship sport..but thanks for pointing out the obvious.............you're the one who needs to work on "getting it right".....or maybe just simply GETTING IT

People are on here exchaning opinions about Wrestling and the first thing you do is come on here and say "it's not football" ...."who cares"..........So you're saying that unless it's football nobody should care......that's where I got the idea that you tell people what to think...it's called comprehension..you should try it sometime!

And just when I think you couldn't post anything more stupid.... you ask how much money wrestling made for the University.....What does that have to do with anything?.....you don't have to make allot of money to be a flagship sport.........in any event, I never said it was ahead of football in any way, shape or form. In fact I stated twice that football was THE sport at NDSU. Again...try to comprehend what you read....

I consider a Flagship sport to be one in which you have had allot of success and a sport that you are known for....Football, Womens Basketball, and Wrestling at NDSU fit that description.

I Don't think NDSU should just forget about the sports that don't make allot of money.