Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheer for ND!

Default Cheer for ND!

NDSU grad but i'm a big hockey fan and UND has made the Frozen Four next week in Columbus Ohio! Found the link to this board on a UND board and thought I'd post something here because its kinda quiet right now. Who doesn't want ND to do well on the D ONE national scene now regardless of school. It only helps us....

Bison_Dan Guest

Default Re: Cheer for ND!

Do you think that und fans will be cheering for us in our DI sports? If you think they will, I'll cheer for them. But in the mean time I have some property in .......

kchats Guest

How does that help NDSU? I say cheer for NDSU and provide your monetary support to NDSU. That is the best way to help NDSU. Anything that the school up north does has absolutely no bearing on what happens at NDSU. This is an NDSU board by the way if you want to talk about the school to the north go on their board.

Herd_Mentality Guest

GO GOPHERS!

JBB Guest

I hear the Gophers made the final 4 in DI hockey. *Apparently they play a DII exhibition team in the first round. * I wonder how that game will draw? *

Go Gophers!!

I am with Kchats, how does rooting for the Suck help NDSU? I am first a Bison Fan and second a Gopher fan. Go Gophers, I hope they can take the Men's and Women's Hockey titles.

M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A....MINNESOTA, MINNESOTA!!! GO GOPHERS!!!!

SORRY CAN"T CHEER ON THE SUE. ONCE A BISON ALWAYS A BISON. BESIDES I WAS BORN IN MINNESOTA. GO GOPHERS. NDSU IS MY FAVORITE TEAM , MY SECOND FAVORITE TEAM IS ANYONE PLAYING UND. MINNESOTA HATS OFF TO THEE...
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Born with a lot of North Dakota pride, and I'll probably get ripped by some, I gotta go for the fighting susans on this one. Positive national publicity for ND, even UND, can be good.

Go Sioux

That's what I was getting at. *Good exposure for the state of ND. *There were articles all over the Boston Globe this weekend talking about unds tradition in hockey and how they handed it to the big boston schools in their own backyard. *Like it or not, admit it or not, it's going to be awhile before NDSU gets that kind of credibility on the national DI scene so even attention for their success helps North Dakota (the state) at least get the name out there-just my opinion.