Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Coste

Default Re: Chris Coste

Really enjoyed watching him play for the Redhawks. Hopefully he has a good run in the majors now that he's up early in the season.
    "If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf." - Bob Hope

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

There was a nice write up today about Chris Coste. He deserves a longer look in the majors. Maybe the phillies are the best fit for him right now.

Quando omni flunkus moritati. "When all else fails, play dead". (Red Green) Keep you stick on the ice.

"I have always said I wouldn not have been President had it not been for my experience in North Dakota." "My experience when I lived and worked in NORTH DAKOTA with my fellow ranchmen, on what was then the frontier, was the most important educational asset of my life." Theodore Roosevelt - America's 26th President

KEEP IT GOING COSTER+++++++++++++

At a .300+ average, how can they keep him out of the line up? If he can bat, he'll find a spot up in the bigs. Keep hitting the ball Chris!

Quando omni flunkus moritati. "When all else fails, play dead". (Red Green) Keep you stick on the ice.

"I have always said I wouldn not have been President had it not been for my experience in North Dakota." "My experience when I lived and worked in NORTH DAKOTA with my fellow ranchmen, on what was then the frontier, was the most important educational asset of my life." Theodore Roosevelt - America's 26th President

Sticks Guest

Coaster hit his first MLB homerun last night. It was a solo homerun in the top of the 4th off of Padres reliever Mike Thompson.

Good job Coaster!!

1-3 tonight against the Braves so far:

Strikeout , TWO RUN HOME RUN , and a GIDP (4-6-3) .

The HR was actually the first at bat I have seen of his live. I got a bit excited watching him hit it off future Hall of Famer John Smoltz.

Braves lead 3-2 in the 7th.

yeah grats to coste...after struggling at first he's hitting over 300 now and doing very well. hope he keeps it up. 1 for 3 tonight with a bomb.

AWESOME COASTER++++++++++++++++++

Another Home Run!! *

I just missed seeing it. *

*Turned it over to the game and he was in the dugout getting congratulated. *Phillies now lead the Cardinals 5-3 in the 6th after the two run(?) shot. *Clutch!!